Out of the Darkness We Rise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Out of the Darkness We Rise

And he opened the bottomless pit, and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace, and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A stiff shot (Snape and Senium)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Severus Snape

Severus Snape

A stiff shot (Snape and Senium) Empty
PostSubject: A stiff shot (Snape and Senium)   A stiff shot (Snape and Senium) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 5:26 am

Severus Snape was often in need of a good, strong, stiff drink. It came with the profession to be honest; even Flitwick drank when the pressure got to him. Dumbledore, of course, had his damned lemon drops instead. Sighing a little bit, Snape ordered another fire whiskey for himself as he enjoyed sitting in the booth by himself. He was only here because he couldn't be seen in the Three Broomsticks. That place allowed children and being seen getting drunk by his students would cause a massive fallout both for his reputation and for the school as a whole.

The wizarding public preferred to think of the Hogwarts teachers as saint-like little machines who's sole purpose in life was to pander to their annoying, insufferably insipid, offspring.

It was honestly sickening and a small part of Snape hoped that Voldemort won the war; at least he would put his foot down against all the whiny bullshitters in the wizarding world who complained the loudest that their leaders were bad but then relied on them utterly to make the decisions for them. A dictatorship under a real oppressive government would show the people of wizarding Britain how lucky they were to have Grandfather Dumbledore as their unofficial leader in all things.

But the reason why he was drinking currently was actually Senium Nex.

Since he had started teaching her he had spotted that there was something different about her. Even back when she was eleven she received more attention than the other students, simply for being interesting. Of course the looks and the attention changed a lot as she matured, he was not ashamed to admit when the alcohol was working it's way into his system. It was lovely to see that she had blossomed into such a strong, confident, beautiful witch.

But the reason why he was drinking was because, sadly, she would never see him as more than her professor. And he would never be able to show her just how far from that relationship he wanted them to be.
Back to top Go down
Senium Nex

Senium Nex

PostSubject: Re: A stiff shot (Snape and Senium)   A stiff shot (Snape and Senium) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 6:12 am

Senium had just finished one of her jobs and after going back home to get changed she had decided to go out for one of her seldom public appearances, to drink herself into a stupor, or well...at least try to drink herself into a stupor. It took a lot for her to get drunk, but at least now she had the funds to be able to, before she had started up her new profession it had almost bankrupted her on certain gloomy days.

Today she had elected to wear a tight crushed velvet black dress that came to her mid thigh, it was a beautiful dress but one that wasn't one of her new expensive ones. Often she thought that there wasn't much difference between them, except the designer ones were made out of slightly better quality material than this one. Her high heels were large, and rather chunky. Senium let her hair down loose, poker straight, but with a few tendrils plaited and gathered at the back of her head.

Approaching the Hogs Head, her usual haunt, she smiled at some of the usuals as she walked towards the bar, the tender had her customary bottle of vodka waiting for her as soon as he had seen her coming. It was nice to know that people respected her enough to give her what she wanted without any fuss, that aspect of her life had certainly changed.

Turning to go to her usual booth, she blinked when she saw that Severus was already there, a little bit excited now that he was there, especially after all their flirting last time, Senium wondered if she should go and sit next to him... Of course last time they met they had gotten along really well but, what if he hadn't meant what he said last time, and was just being playful?

Eventually she decided she would sit with him and slid into the same booth on the bench opposite with a soft smile on her lips, setting her vodka down on the wooden table, along with her shot glass;

"Hey there Severus, fancy seeing you here." she greeted, keeping that same small soft smile on her lips "Drinking in public? Should I hand you into the Headmaster for bad behaviour?" she teased with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape

Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: A stiff shot (Snape and Senium)   A stiff shot (Snape and Senium) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 6:20 am

Snape could feel the change in the air when the door opened but he had his back to the door so he couldn't see who walked into the room. All he could do was listen as the bar quietened down a little bit in respect of the newcomer. That in itself was a rather odd occurrence seeing as the only people everyone in a bar quietened down for were those that the people in the bar were afraid of. He hoped that it wasn't going to be another Death Eater.

When he noticed that it was Senium he smirked a little bit and poured himself some more firewhiskey before downing the shot glass of it. They had gotten along very well the last time that they had met but he wasn't sure how it would transfer to today. But that was why they both had alcohol to hand, it was a social lubricant to make sure that the conversation wasn't as awkward as it possibly could be. He smirked a little bit,

"Indeed, it is rather unusual to find a feared assassin in my local pub." he drawled in his usual manner, smirking as he did so. When she mentioned him being told off by the Headmaster he winced a little bit, "Yes well Dumbledore has already made his displeasure clear to me recently. Apparently he doesn't appreciate the rest of the Order going behind his back even if it is to gather allies."

He chuckled a little bit as he drank some more of his firewhiskey,

"Ah but it was worth it to see my favourite student again."
Back to top Go down
Senium Nex

Senium Nex

PostSubject: Re: A stiff shot (Snape and Senium)   A stiff shot (Snape and Senium) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 6:27 am

Senium could see that Severus had been drinking quite a lot of firewhiskey and although she shouldn't have thought about it that way, she was secretly glad, he might be able to open up a bit more to her, and not snap up coldly again if she said something wrong. Although, thanks to Professor Lupin they had recovered rather well and gotten back to flirting soon after.

That was all it was though, she had to remind herself, Severus was so wrapped up in Lily that he probably didn't even see it as an option to be romantically involved with anyone else, she had never seen him with anyone else romantically either.

"A feared assassin?" she repeated with a raised eyebrow "Oh you do know how to stroke a ladies ego rather well don't you? I'm sure that he won't mind when he see's that the only person who they had to match against a demon on the Order's side was himself...really he should be thanking you, and you managed to get such a good deal out of me too."

Of course, Senium had agreed on the 800,000 with expenses but it was saving 200,000 a mission though so, they would be able to spend that on something else, or someone else. Richard too looked like he'd got more than a satisfactory deal.

"Your favourite student? Two compliments in one day I must note this down in my diary as a monumentous occasion. I'll attribute it to the drink though." Senium laughed gently, pouring a shot of her own vodka before knocking it back, not even feeling the usual burn others would, and so she quickly repeated and swallowed another shot.

"What brings you here then?" she asked, her tone was undoubtedly interested "Drowning your sorrows over a particularily abysmal collection of potions essays?"
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape

Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: A stiff shot (Snape and Senium)   A stiff shot (Snape and Senium) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 6:44 am

Snape was beginning to think that drinking this much firehwiskey was a bad thing right before talking with Senium. With this much alcohol in his system he was sure to begin giving away things that were better left unsaid. It was unlikely that she would ever see him as anything more than her old professor so it wouldn't help things for her to know that he thought of her as more than just his former student but as a beautiful woman who he would love to spend a lot more 'personal' time with.

He chuckled a little bit and nodded a little bit,

"Yes it is one of my many hidden talents that you have yet to see." he teased her a little bit before smirking a little bit wider, "You see? That is exactly what I said about the whole situation. But he just gave me a cock and bull story about how it was 'for the greater good' that you and Cobalt not be included. And that he was 'very disappointed'. I told him to shove it."

She was right though. He didn't give compliments unless he thought that the person to receive them really deserved it. Was it his fault that a lot of the people he met were incompetent dunderheads? He really did despair at some of the children that was for sure,

"Yes you must for you are the only person in history to receive two compliments from me in such a short space of time." he joked with her before taking another shot of firewhiskey with a little grimace, "Oh no... something far worse than that. I've been tackling questions about starting a relationship with someone. Tough stuff."
Back to top Go down
Senium Nex

Senium Nex

PostSubject: Re: A stiff shot (Snape and Senium)   A stiff shot (Snape and Senium) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 6:53 am

Senium laughed softly, she didn't know why, maybe it was because he had some fire whiskey in him, or maybe it was because they were both adults now but...Senium really did love speaking with her old Professor, he was witty and funny, not as dry and as harsh as many people thought he was. Even she for a time had thought it when he went through a particularily mean patch with her. She was interested in learning more about this mysterious man...

Maybe he would bare some secrets to her if she asked? Of course she wouldn't use his state to pry them out of him that would be wrong...if he volunteered them however that was an entirely different matter.

"I hope that I will get to see more of these talents now that we are no longer Professor and Student." Senium stated seriously with a small smile "You're a lot different than I would have expected you to be Severus, I'm glad that we get along so well, I missed being in your lessons when I graduated Hogwarts you know, you were a great teacher."

Rolling her eyes Senium smirked a little bit; "Maybe this will be one of those rare occasions that Dumbledore is proven wrong, maybe even the first occasion, you'll go down in the history books for that." she teased.

As soon as she heard that he was trying to figure out whether he should start a relationship with someone, Senium almost choked on the third shot of vodka she was having, although she didn't and merely coughed softly as she placed the shot glass back down on the table;

"A relationship? I think it would be a good idea, I've never seen you in a relationship before though, is that what you're worried about?" she asked, before blushing a little "Sorry, that is rather personal, and, you don't have to answer."
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape

Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: A stiff shot (Snape and Senium)   A stiff shot (Snape and Senium) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 7:06 am

Snape had to admit to himself that all this 'opening up' lark was a lot harder than he thought it would be. Even with the effects of alcohol working on him, he was unable to confidently say that he was ready to have some one on one time where he specifically told her nothing but his secrets and what he was feeling. It felt just a bit too strange to him at times, considering he had never managed to do it effectively before.

He chuckled a little bit when she said she wanted to see more about his talents now that they were no longer teacher and student,

"Of course I'll be happy to show you some of the things." he told her with a small smirk before shrugging a little bit, "I have to maintain my image at school and around the Order and the Death Eaters. Otherwise they would all just eat me alive considering my part in this whole war as a spy."

Snape snorted a little bit, "That old buzzard is almost always wrong because he is so convinced that everyone deserves more second chances than they have fingers. It's absolutely outrageous. And that's just one of his mistakes."

He chuckled a little bit, a touch of nervousness in the noise as he sipped at his firewhiskey again. Damn this stuff was good for loosening his tongue a little bit. When she correctly guessed the reason for his worries he coughed a little bit, a tiny blush appearing,

"I've not had a proper relationship before... sex yes... but never an actual relationship." he admitted before waving his hand a little bit with a smirk, "It's find, I'm glad you asked."
Back to top Go down
Senium Nex

Senium Nex

PostSubject: Re: A stiff shot (Snape and Senium)   A stiff shot (Snape and Senium) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 7:13 am

Senium knew what it meant to have to uphold images, to be honest when she was starting off as an assassin she had to make sure that she was always professional and never seen letting her hair down and being a little bit sloppy. Now that she was so high up in the ranks though she could be herself and she didn't have to worry about being caught off guard, everyone knew better than to mess with her while she was on form like this.

"It is a very dangerous job." she whispered softly, running her fingers around the rim of her glass "I suppose we are kind of the same, I had to make sure my behaviour was very trimmed while I rose up the ranks, although I don't do that so much now, it must be hard."

Unable to stop a small laugh Senium filled her shot glass again and downed it, beginning to feel pleasantly warm, even after all of those shots. She was nowhere near drunk, and she wasn't even tipsy just yet. Dumbledore did give people a whole lot of chances;

"Dumbledore is sweet like that, I think all people have downfalls, his is just he believes in people too much sometimes, but, most of the time he gets his bets right on who to trust." Senium smiled gently, he trusted Severus after all, even after all he's done.

Blinking when she heard what he was so worried about Senium let a soft smile break onto her lips; "Then you should probably start off with something a little casual, don't get involved with someone too clingy for your first relationship it never ends well...trust me I know." she said, with a roll of her eyes, of course referring to Humphrey.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape

Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: A stiff shot (Snape and Senium)   A stiff shot (Snape and Senium) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 7:22 am

Snape could tell by the look in her eyes that she understood what it was like to have to keep a disguise, a mask, up for your whole life. It wasn't a pleasant feeling that was for damned sure and it meant that he would occasionally binge drink like he was doing right now. This occurred when the pressure of maintaining his image as a heartless bastard continued to grow more and more out of control and he had to follow it,

"I understand completely how you feel there Senium." he nodded in agreement, "Rising up the ranks of the Death Eaters was much the same experience. It was a constant struggle to remain as professional as possible. It... it's never gotten easier for me I'm afraid."

He refilled his own shot glass and then drank it down rather quickly. Thankfully he had taken some original potions. Including one that made sure he would never be sick due to drinking,

"Sometimes I do forget that he is actually a genius." he admitted with a little chuckle, "So there is often method to what seems like madness to anyone else. It is rather amusing to watch him act like the gullible fool but still manages to convince everyone in the room that he was right."

He coughed a little bit and tried not to blush when she began to help him out with his little relationship issue,

"So how do I get a woman to show interested in being with me in such a way?" he asked with a soft frown, "I'm hinting but she seems oblivious."
Back to top Go down
Senium Nex

Senium Nex

PostSubject: Re: A stiff shot (Snape and Senium)   A stiff shot (Snape and Senium) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 7:30 am

Senium smiled softly at Severus, she felt really sorry for the man, she knew how hard it would be and she had only done it for a year or so, but he had done it his whole life and she was sure that it wouldn't be easier with time. It would only become harder and harder, get you more and more down because you constantly had to hide who you really were from the world.

"I'm glad then...that you found someone that you feel you can show your real self to." she stated with a soft smile "I just hope that she realises how lucky that she is, I know how lucky I am you've opened up this much although, I won't take into account how much you've had to drink, makes it seem less because it's me, and more because of the drink."

To be honest, Senium didn't really want to talk about Dumbledore, she wanted to be able to talk about Severus' and this mysterious woman that he liked and wanted to be with. She was trying to think about who that might be, could it be Nyphadora? She was part of the order wasn't she? Was it Bellatrix...no no no it couldn't be her!

"How about, you just ask her?" she asked with a little laugh "If you like her that much stop all the games and just tell her you're interested, ask her out for a drink or something. Sometimes, especially in your case, she won't think she has a chance, and won't even see herself as an option."

Running her hand through her hair, moving it away from her face, Senium hopped up and moved around to sit beside Severus on his bench, looking up at him with a cheeky smile;

"I would ask you give it one more night though...I'd like to have a chance to change your mind." Senium stated with a small smirk, her tone was light as if she might be joking, but she wasn't, just in case she was rebuffed she could play it as a joke.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape

Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: A stiff shot (Snape and Senium)   A stiff shot (Snape and Senium) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 7:40 am

Snape had honestly gotten rather used to it and there was little he could do about it now so he was just going to have to live with it. On top of that he was going to have to just accept it without complaint because he wasn't going to be able to show his true self until the war was over, one way or another. Although he hoped that the light side won, if only so that he would be able to be himself without having to keep watching his back,

"Ah well you see Senium I'm trying to tell her as much about my true self as I can but she seems to think she's just a friend." he told her, looking her straight in the eyes as he did so, "She doesn't seem to realise that the woman I'm talking about is her."

Dumbledore was rather boring to talk about when they were both having a lot of fun talking to each other. He wondered who exactly she thought that he meant when it was obvious (to him) that he was talking about her. He chuckled a little bit,

"Yes well I'm rather nervous." he admitted with a small smirk, "Besides, I rather like the games we play together. And she seems to think that what we've done so far doesn't count as us going out drinking together."

When she sat down next to him he grinned a little bit when she said she wanted a chance to change his mind and sat beside him. Smirking a little bit, he turned to her,

"I'm going to take your advice..." he paused before smirking, "So Senium, want to get some drinks with me? My treat. I'd love to take you out after all."
Back to top Go down
Senium Nex

Senium Nex

PostSubject: Re: A stiff shot (Snape and Senium)   A stiff shot (Snape and Senium) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 7:52 am

Senium blinked a little bit, oh she couldn't have been this dense could she? Was he really talking about her all the time they had been talking about the person that he wanted to ask out? Of course it made her ego soar. She was the person that he wanted to show his real self to, and he had indeed been showing her his real self, his funny and rather sweet self that she enjoyed.

When he did actually ask her out for a drink she blinked again, before she grinned, her largest smile since this whole thing had happened. Of course she wanted to be able to go out for a drink with him and she was glad she wasn't going to have to try and seduce Severus before it was quite right in order to make him see her as someone he could be with.

"I would love to come out with you for some drinks." she smiled broadly "I'm glad that you asked me, I was getting a little nervous that you didn't actually mean me for a moment there but...I'm very glad that it is."

Moving closer she gave Severus a sweet peck on the lips, before she pulled away with a soft blush, her hands going to cup the shot glass in her nervousness.

"I think it will be nice, to be able to be ourselves around each other, even if we can't around other people." Senium stated quietly as she stared into the glass "But we'd better take this slow considering I'm taking your relationship virginity." she chuckled softly, teasing him, but her expression lightened from her sad pensiveness to a cheerful grin.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape

Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: A stiff shot (Snape and Senium)   A stiff shot (Snape and Senium) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 8:04 am

Snape could tell that Senium had been getting something of a vibe that he had been talking about her but had also not quite pegged that he had been talking about her until it was past the point of no return and he had told her that it was her and only her. He smirked a little bit at her reaction, she was rather surprised and he was glad that he had managed to make her grin that wide. He enjoyed it very much when she smiled widely, showing that she did actually enjoy it as much as he would like to think she had,

"Well have no fear my dear, I meant you every second I spoke." he assured her with a grin before smirking slightly, "It's always been you. For quite a long time now to be honest."

When she gave him a peck on the lips he smirked wider and had been tempted to extend the kiss. But she had moved back out of his range so all he could do was pout a little bit about the situation. In the end he just smirked a little bit and had another shot of his firewhiskey, much like she was just taking drink after drink from her vodka,

"Yes it will surely make a change to be able to relax and enjoy myself. To be honest I never thought of anyone other than you being able to bring that side out of me." he admitted with a grin before blushing ever so slightly, "Well that's true..."

He smirked and leant in to whisper hotly in her ear,

"But who says I'm the only one losing a virginity?" he whispered huskily before smirking a little bit and giving her a wink as he down another shot.
Back to top Go down
Senium Nex

Senium Nex

PostSubject: Re: A stiff shot (Snape and Senium)   A stiff shot (Snape and Senium) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 8:14 am

Senium blinked a little and she felt her chest tighten a little bit with her happiness, she was so sure all the time she had known the professor that it wasn't her, that he didn't like her more than a student and that he hadn't even liked her that much even then. She wanted to know, she wanted to know all of the things that he had thought over the years but hadn't been able to say them.

"For quite a long time?" she asked softly "Just how long have you been feeling like this Severus? I'd like to hear, although maybe this isn't the best place to discuss this...maybe we should go somewhere a little more private?" she suggested with a small blush on her cheeks.

When she heard that he didn't think that anyone other than herself could bring out this side of him, Senium once again thought 'Why?' what did I do to be able to work my way into your heart like that? To be honest Senium didn't know, she knew that she had acted only as herself, been attentive and polite with the lessons and seminars she had attended.

A bright blush flashed across her cheeks and she giggled softly, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear, looking up at Severus with her blue eyes glittering with happiness and excitement;

"I don't think I have any virginities left to lose so...I would say unless there's a third person in this relationship, you'd be the only one." she grinned, cosiying up to him a little bit, and resting her head on his arm gently "You want to come back to my place for a bit, Lucian's out tonight so it'll just be us?"
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape

Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: A stiff shot (Snape and Senium)   A stiff shot (Snape and Senium) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 8:25 am

He nodded when she repeated what he had said. It had been quite a long time now since he had first started to become attracted to Senium, when she had first started to worm her way into his heart. She wasn't to know that just yet though. He would tell her in time but right now was not that time. Drunk and in public... not the best time to tell her the reason at all in his book,

"Yes but I think I'll leave it a surprise for now." he told her with a little wink, "I'll keep it to myself until I think that the atmosphere is just right for you to know if that's alright with you my dear. It would cheapen it if you heard it here I think."

He could see the gears in her mind turning as she tried to fathom why her when everyone seemed to 'know' that he had never gotten over Lily Evans? To be honest he had gotten over Lily years ago. It was all just part of the mask that he had to keep up to keep people from being suspicious about his true motives.

When she suggested that they go back to her place, and that they would be alone if they did, he couldn't help but smirk a little bit. Oh he certainly wanted to be there with her and there was nothing to stop him either. He purred a little bit and gave her a subtle wink,

"Well then I'd say lead the way." he told her with a wide smirk, "I wonder if we will need to warn the neighbours too though..."
Back to top Go down
Senium Nex

Senium Nex

PostSubject: Re: A stiff shot (Snape and Senium)   A stiff shot (Snape and Senium) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 8:36 am

Senium stood up and she held out her hand for Severus to take, they were going to apparate into her flat because it would take too long to get there otherwise and she sure as hell wasn't going to let this atmosphere between them fizzle out while they tried to get there. Smoothing out her dress she remembered to pick up the bottle of vodka, she had paid for it so she might as well take it with her after all, no point wasting it.

"Alright then, I'll just apparate the two of us there, it's a little far away to walk I have to admit." Senium grinned, and when Severus commented about the neighbours hearing, she chuckled again "Well, I don't think we have to worry about neighbours...I'm on the top floor after all."

With that, and when Severus was ready, Senium apparated them inside her flat, it was the penthouse on a rather posh part of Muggle London, by the financial district. It was an amazing place and her bedroom had floor to ceiling glass windows running across an entire wall of her flat, looking out over London and the sparkling shimmering city lights.

Sitting down on the bed she took off her high heels with a happy sigh, relaxing her feet. Padding around the room she draped her jacket over the cluster of chairs, opening the little fridge and taking out some wine for the two of them to share.

"Do you want to have some wine?" she asked with a small smile "Make yourself comfortable, I hope that you don't mind sharing a bed if you're planning on staying over." Senium winked, of course he was going to stay over they both knew that, bending over to look down at the fridge she filtered through some more wine.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape

Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: A stiff shot (Snape and Senium)   A stiff shot (Snape and Senium) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 8:50 am

Taking her hand, he marvelled at how soft it was in his hand and, surprisingly, how warm it was to the touch. Like a real human hand despite the fact that he knew that she was a puppet now. He noticed her taking the vodka with them and couldn't help but smirk. Although he had paid for his own bottle of firewhiskey, he didn't care about it enough to take the bottle with him after he had had enough of it for tonight,

"Alright then Senium, I'll just hold on tight." he teased her with a wink before smirking a little bit at her answer, "Well all depends on how loud we are... downstairs might complain against us making so much noise mightn't they?"

The apparition was smooth and flawless despite the fact that she was more than a little bit drunk. Looking around, he immediately noticed that it was a muggle flat. He looked out through the massive windows and couldn't help but whistle a little bit in appreciation,

"Lovely view."

Sitting down on the bed, he took off his cape and hung up his outer robes until he was dressed only in his dress shirt and trousers. He smirked a little bit as she bent over to look in the fridge. He couldn't help but lick his lips a little bit,

"Oh I think I'll be staying over." he agreed with a smirk, "You're giving me such support for the idea after all!"
Back to top Go down
Senium Nex

Senium Nex

PostSubject: Re: A stiff shot (Snape and Senium)   A stiff shot (Snape and Senium) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 8:59 am

Senium had hoped silently that Severus would like the view that the flat offered, it really was beautiful and she loved the flat she shared with Lucian because it was so beautiful...she bought the room for the view alone if she was honest. It was so inspirational to dance in the background of London and, also, it gave her a feeling of power, she had come so far and she had climbed so high, she deserved to live somewhere like this she thought.

"Thank you, I bought the flat for the view alone if I'm honest, although I had to let Lucian move in to share the rent, now I just can't get rid of him." she laughed, pushing her hair back from her head "Maybe I can come and see your house sometime."

As she turned and looked at Severus, minus all of his robes, Senium's mouth ran a little dry and she bit her lip softly. Wow he looked amazing, especially because he wasn't dressed in all black for a change, it meant she could see his physique properly, and boy was she eager to see it in the full without any clothes hopefully in a few minutes time.

"Do you...do you want the wine or shall we just...?" Senium asked, her voice husky and tinted with desire as she stepped slowly forwards until she was in front of Severus.

Looking up into his eyes she let her hands rest on his chest, standing on her tip toes now she didn't have heels on, she kissed his lips softly, her hands scrunching in his shirt as she pulled him closer to her, enjoying feeling closer to him, feeling his warmth playing against her own. Senium so wanted him to see how human she was, how much of a good lover she could be.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape

Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: A stiff shot (Snape and Senium)   A stiff shot (Snape and Senium) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 9:08 am

Snape chuckled a little when she said that she had bought the apartment for the view alone. To be honest he had half expected an answer like that from Senium but he was a little bit surprised that Lucian hadn't moved out yet considering she would likely have more than enough money to pay for it by herself now that a lot of contracts were coming her way,

"Mmmm well if you want I would always help you move the boy along." he joked a little bit before smirking a little bit, "Of course. It's nothing so grand or impressive as your flat I'm afraid though, just my old family home with some changes."

He could see that she was getting more and more pent up and he was too. After all that damned dressed was holding her body tightly in all the right places. He licked his lips a little bit, unable to help himself as he drank in the sight of her hungrily,

"I believe the wine would just get in the way." he told her, his voice deeper and huskier than it had been before as he looked right into her eyes, "I don't want wine. I want you and I want you now..."

Kissing her softly as she held herself to him, he moaned ever so slightly into the kiss. She really was just like a human being from what he could tell. He wrapped his arms around her, one hand playing with her hair and the other holding her hip as he kissed her passionately, dipping her slightly as he did so. While dipping her, he spun them slightly until he was able to set her down on the bed on her back. He took a step back and began to unbutton his shirt,

"As much as I like the dress... will it get in the way?"
Back to top Go down
Senium Nex

Senium Nex

PostSubject: Re: A stiff shot (Snape and Senium)   A stiff shot (Snape and Senium) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 9:17 am

Senium thought that having sex with Severus would be one of the most pleasurable experiences she had ever had, it would certainly be better than the ones she had so far because she had only made love to rather inexperienced men...someone like Severus would be so much better. So, when he told her that he wanted her and he wanted her now, her legs almost gave out underneath her, groaning softly in arousal Senium pressed herself closer against him.

Moaning into the kiss as Severus returned the kiss, wrapping his hands in her hair as he dipped her while they kissed. It was such a sweet kiss, yet so passionate, it was something that she had never experienced before, so romantic and yet so needy and wanting.

Now that she was laying down on the bed, Senium's eyes were glued on Severus as he began to undo the buttons of his shirt, her eyes moved down his body as more and more of his skin was revealed to her, his pale smooth skin that she had wanted to touch for such a long time. Biting her lip in arousal, Senium could feel it becoming plumper under her touch, something she had been unaware of before, it was like Severus was making her more and more aware of her senses.

"Oh I think it will definitely get in the way..." Senium whispered softly "Maybe I should keep it there for a while, just to tease you..."

Slowly however, Senium sat up and seductively slipped her dress further up her soft pale thighs, she could feel the hum of her magic flowing through her, like a heartbeat only far more constant.

"Would you be able to handle it?" she purred huskily "Or should I give in and give you what you want?"
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape

Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: A stiff shot (Snape and Senium)   A stiff shot (Snape and Senium) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 9:24 am

Snape was getting to the point where teasing him was just going to annoy him right now... he was too far gone in his arousal to just relax like that. He wanted it now god-damn it! He calmed himself down a little bit. He had to. She would go at her pace and he shouldn't rush her to go at any other pace. He knew this but.... gods he wanted to have her right now!

He continued to unbutton his shirt as she played with the edge of her dress, teasing him with the amount of skin she was showing and how she was gradually getting ready to show him more and more. Licking his lips a little bit, he finally finished unbuttoning his shirt and threw it to the side. He wasn't going to be needing it tonight after all. Seeing that she wanted to tease him, he gently touched her pale thigh, purring as he gently stroked her smooth skin,

"Mmm I could handle it I suppose..." he agreed with a small smirk, "But I think you and I both want you to give in and give me what I want..."

Leaning forwards, he kissed her passionately before abruptly breaking the kiss so that he could quickly work his way out of his trousers to reveal that he was now only wearing his boxers and they did little to control his arousal,

"I could tease you too you know..." he purred huskily into her ear, nibbling at it, "Now... the dress has to go... I want to have my wicked way with you right now!"
Back to top Go down
Senium Nex

Senium Nex

PostSubject: Re: A stiff shot (Snape and Senium)   A stiff shot (Snape and Senium) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 9:32 am

Senium bit her lip harder as she saw Severus finally topless and she almost felt her entire body shiver with pleasure, she had been thinking about what he would look like without clothes on since she was in fifth year, and now here she was years later finally seeing it. Boy was it worth the wait to her. Biting her lip harder Senium felt herself connect with the wood and she immediately let her lip spring free, her insecurities raised.

"Hmmmm I think you're right you know." Senium whispered sexily into Severus' ear "Giving in is a lot more fun than teasing, and, I don't know about you but I think we have both been waiting long enough for this, we shouldn't wait any more."

Shivering happily when he touched her thigh, Senium swiftly tugged the dress over her head, allowing her soft blond hair fall about her shoulders, brushing the top of her midnight blue and black laced bra and pantie set. It was a pure co-incidence that she was wearing this set tonight, she had hoped to bring someone home but, not Severus, it just so happened to be her favourite set.

"Well you got what you wanted Severus, are you going to have your wicked way with me?" she asked, trailing a hand up her body, her fingertips brushing against her curves before resting on the pale tops of her breasts, her eyes were sparkling with mischief as she crawled higher up the four poster bed, each pole made out of beautiful pale driftwood.

"Come and get me, Professor." Senium giggled, looking back at Severus over her shoulder giving him a sexy smirk before allowing herself to remain I that position waiting for him to pounce.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A stiff shot (Snape and Senium)   A stiff shot (Snape and Senium) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A stiff shot (Snape and Senium)
Page 1 of 1