Out of the Darkness We Rise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Out of the Darkness We Rise

And he opened the bottomless pit, and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace, and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Teasing the devil you know (Voldemort and Nyx)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Voldemort

Lord Voldemort

Teasing the devil you know (Voldemort and Nyx) Empty
PostSubject: Teasing the devil you know (Voldemort and Nyx)   Teasing the devil you know (Voldemort and Nyx) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 5:17 am

Lord Voldemort was getting a little bit vexed and he was not enjoying the feeling at all if he was honest with himself. He was vexed because he wanted to try and have a relationship with Nyx beyond that of a professional nature. She seemed willing but only if he would be submissive to her wishes and do exactly as she said.

And he wasn't especially fond of turning out like Lucius; the man looked like he was used as nothing more than a sex toy at times!

And while that was somewhat arousing, it was nowhere near as arousing as having her submit to him, even if it was just in a sexual way. And he definitely wanted her in a sexual way, his sex drive had returned with his younger body and it seemed to be pushing him to make up for lost time and have his way with as many women as possible.

But the problem was that Voldemort, or Tom as he considered himself again, didn't want just any woman. He wanted to have Nyx. He wanted to have a relationship with Nyx that was business, pleasure and (dare he dream it?) perhaps something romantic. He smiled a little bit when he noticed her just sitting in the garden, enjoying the summer sun,

"Good evening Nyx..." he greeted her as he sat down on the same bench as her, "You do not see a lot of the sun I take it? It is beautiful... and powerful."
Back to top Go down
The Morning Star Nyx

The Morning Star Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Teasing the devil you know (Voldemort and Nyx)   Teasing the devil you know (Voldemort and Nyx) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 5:24 am

Nyx was busy sitting sunning herself in the garden of the Riddle Estate, looking down into the graveyard that lay just beyond the walls, it was a sweet house and she found she enjoyed her time here. It was a little odd however that Tom was going about so openly now, even thinking to move back and live in his old estate, did he really believe he was that invincible?

With a little chuckle she tilted her head to one side as she regarded a particularily decaying stone grim reaper in the distance. Nyx supposed he had every right to believe that, because it was true, she had given him eternal life, and, the day would come where he would curse her for it, and upon that day she would look down onto him and do naught but smile.

Now however there was the more pressing matter, Nyx worried she had made his new body a little bit too attractive, and it was attractive in all the ways that mattered to her. Noting every time he wore a white shirt she could see her black mark through it, Nyx had to smirk to herself, that mark was a sign that she and him were bound together. It both annoyed and amused her the way he played with her toy to get to her...but she would put a stop to that.

"Good evening Tom." she stated simply, closing her eyes as she lapped up the soft warm rays of the sun, her long pale legs stretched out as she rested her feet on a nearby log "I am merely enjoying being a comfortable level of warm for one of the first times in a long while, I figure I should enjoy it before I go back down."
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort

Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Teasing the devil you know (Voldemort and Nyx)   Teasing the devil you know (Voldemort and Nyx) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 5:34 am

Tom had moved back into his estate and no one had actually questioned it. To be honest it was rather sickening that no one in the ministry noticed and the muggles around the area just seemed to accept it, without the use of a single spell. It was either the work of the demon magics or only Dumbledore had ever made the connection (correctly) between Voldemort and Tom Riddle? Honestly he would be disappointed if Dumbledore was the only one who had done the research into who he was.

He wanted some semblance of a challenge, even if no one would actually ever be able to kill him thanks to the deal he had made with Nyx. The time might come where they challenged him but he had all the time in the world; something that Dumbledore did not have in the same abundance. And Potter, despite his luck, would falter under the weight of responsibility that Dumbledore carried. So he would be no replacement.

Dressed in his light white shirt, Tom knew that she liked seeing the mark through the fabric and he had to admit that he did too. It was a sign of his true immortality and it was so ingrained that nothing and no one could take it from him,

"Indeed you should enjoy it every chance you get. I missed it... being a shade I couldn't feel it for awhile." he admitted before smirking slightly as he looked at her out of the corner of his eyes, "So... are you enjoying sampling the pleasures of the mortal realm?"
Back to top Go down
The Morning Star Nyx

The Morning Star Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Teasing the devil you know (Voldemort and Nyx)   Teasing the devil you know (Voldemort and Nyx) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 5:48 am

Nyx had decided to style her appearance in a slightly more human way, she enjoyed going to get her hair cut in her new favourite salon and she was going again next week to get it trimmed. There was no finer thing in life than having your hair brushed, or washed, Nyx thought to herself. Perhaps she would have to have some of her demons do it when she went back down in a little while.

Turning to look at Tom more she noticed that he had his white shirt on, and she smirked at the sight, it was so strange seeing her mark on someone and having them being alive for so long after she had placed it there. Kissing his chest when he had been in his old form was not something that Nyx looked back on with a fond gaze...Tom truly had been physically repulsive to her.

"I do enjoy it every chance I get, that is why I am out here instead of enjoying the numerous aged alcohols that you have inside your house." she stated, gently she closed her eyes, and when she opened them their black depths were shining with a flame that burnt deep within "I can always do that when the sun goes down after all."

Mortal pleasures were something Nyx enjoyed very much, but she had to admit, Lucius was an amazing sub, she was right when she had picked him out above the others in the group; "I am enjoying sampling the pleasures, and, I am sorry to report I must take away your favourite toy, she is mine after all and I have yet to 'sample' that certain pleasure. You have her trained so well, I'd like to see how that manifests."
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort

Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Teasing the devil you know (Voldemort and Nyx)   Teasing the devil you know (Voldemort and Nyx) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 6:00 am

Tom glanced at her again and noticed that she had changed her hairstyle again. It was like she enjoyed spending time in that muggle institution, the beauty salon. But it did make her hair look very nice he had to admit. It looked like it was framing her face in the most delightful of ways. He had to admit that if she got this way by muggle means then he would admit that the normally useless beasts had potential to be of use after all.

He chuckled a little bit when she mentioned the numerous aged alcohols. It was true that his estate seemed to revolve mostly around aged wines that his muggle father had collected as a bit of a hobby. Though he hated the man's memory with a passion, Tom did know enough to appreciate the wines that his father had gathered,

"Indeed, there is always time for that when the light has faded and we are in need of warmth and excitement." he agreed with a little smirk, "Perhaps I could join you for some of this after the sun has gone down?"

His smirk faded a little bit and he actually pouted a bit when she spoke about wanting to sample Bellatrix. She was his favourite toy at the moment but he had given her the woman's soul after all so he just huffed a little bit before smirking ever so slightly,

"Do I get to watch this lovely event maybe?" he teased her with a wink, "I would very much like to after all..."
Back to top Go down
The Morning Star Nyx

The Morning Star Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Teasing the devil you know (Voldemort and Nyx)   Teasing the devil you know (Voldemort and Nyx) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 6:07 am

Nyx raised her eyebrow and she couldn't help but smirk at Tom when he asked if he could accompany her and sample the drinks that she wanted to taste with her, it was rather strange but it felt nice to be asked if it was okay for him to actually come with her. Shrugging her shoulders, her lips twisted into a wry smile, perhaps he had something on his mind he meant to ask her, but, he needed alcohol to make him brave enough to ask?

"They are yours so, you are quite welcome to do as you please Tom." she stated, running her hand through her black hair, humming contentedly in the Sun, she didn't want to go back down there, she was so enjoying her new found freedom and for a moment her features dampened and worried with the idea of returning, before she cast them aside "Wine often goes better with good company, than on your own however."

Unable to stop herself from laughing happily at the look that Tom had on his face at the idea that she was going to take Bellatrix from him, Nyx turned on the chair, her legs swiftly changing position so that they were curled up underneath her without getting caught on the chair despite how fast she moved herself.

The mirth in her eyes was clear as the flame grew brighter, and closer to the surface, almost dancing with her happiness.

"You know, I was only playing with you, I have no interest in having something that has been so thoroughly used, the fun is gone out of the toy when it has already been broken." Nyx stated, nonchalantly "So you can keep her, you wouldn't have been able to watch anyway."
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort

Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Teasing the devil you know (Voldemort and Nyx)   Teasing the devil you know (Voldemort and Nyx) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 6:21 am

Tom couldn't help but think by the look in her eyes that he had been playing a game with her just by talking about the drinks and by asking to join her he had lost the game. Or at least given her a few points. But he wanted to spend some time with her where neither of them was talking about gaining power of breaking in new toys or fighting the pitiful resistance of the Order of the Phoenix. Just sitting around and talking as they drank together. He chuckled a little bit and nodded,

"Why thank you but you are correct. I was asking because I would enjoy your company as we drink the wine." he told her with a little grin before noticing the look she got on her face, "You're not looking forward to going back I can tell. You want to stay here and I can't really blame you for feeling that way... is there a way for you to stay up longer I wonder?"

He bristled slightly and blushed when she laughed at his reaction to her suggesting that she would take Bellatrix away from him. To be honest she was getting a bit... used. And he didn't spend as much time with her anymore but it was more the principle of the thing. That and she had never said no yet and was always eager. He frowned a tiny bit,

"That wasn't a nice thing to tease me about." he told her seriously, before bursting into a wide smirk, "But it sure was funny I agree. What's the matter? Bellatrix not appeal in the same manner as Lucius?"
Back to top Go down
The Morning Star Nyx

The Morning Star Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Teasing the devil you know (Voldemort and Nyx)   Teasing the devil you know (Voldemort and Nyx) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 6:32 am

Nyx couldn't help but think that this was an opportunity to get Tom under her thumb a little bit, of course no part of her expression gave that away, she was just thinking it quietly to herself. If she was able to get under his skin, even more than she already had done, then perhaps it would be easier to gain control over Tom, and therefore, keep an important pawn on her side.

His very suggestion seemed to reek of the fact he wanted to get to know her, there were many things about her that were interesting, many things that had been done in the  past thanks to her own influence but, to be honest being locked in the ice for so long was a very large very boring part of her life.

"I am the Devil, I am pretty sure that if I want to stay up longer I can do just that...however, my comrades might get a little bit irate with me. It might warrant a visit." she stated with a sly smile "I don't quite wish for them to start influencing you and your group left right and centre, especially the Arch Demon of Magic...odd though he is." she stated as she rolled her eyes.

Nyx's smile stayed plastered on her lips at Tom's reaction to her revealing that she had only been teasing him, he was rather sweet despite the fact that he would have nobody think of him in that manner. Hopefully she would be able to pry more reactions like this out of him throughout the evening.

"Not really." she stated, wrinkling her nose "I asked for her on a whim really...she seemed ideal, only now I realise she is too overused to be of any pleasure to me, Lucius is more my type, still has a lot of fire within him." Nyx commented, her eyes twinkling with some fond memory she was sure would tantalise Tom into wondering what it might be.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort

Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Teasing the devil you know (Voldemort and Nyx)   Teasing the devil you know (Voldemort and Nyx) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 6:46 am

Tom might not have seen the expression on her face but he knew that Nyx was thinking, much like he was, that this was just another opportunity for her to get more influence over him. Of course he didn't want her to but he wanted to know more about her more than he feared becoming one of her little minions who just followed her and obeyed without question. Like the once so proud Lucius Malfoy for example.

He chuckled a little bit when she commented on her position within Hell. It did seem to him that she would be able to do whatever she wanted without repercussions; she was the devil as she said. He smirked a little bit,

"Yes well you can tell them to go back down to hell if you so choose." he agreed with her before chuckling a little bit and looking at her with a raised eyebrow, "And what, pray tell, is so bad about the arch demon of Magic? He seems like he would be a perfect ally in our war against the Order and the rest of the world."

He smirked a little bit. Bellatrix was a little bit worn but that was alright with him seeing as he was the only one who wore her out like that. He smirked a little bit when she got that far-off-twinkling look in her eyes,

"What are you thinking about?" he asked with a little smirk, "Still pining after Lucius or have you moved onto another mouthful?"
Back to top Go down
The Morning Star Nyx

The Morning Star Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Teasing the devil you know (Voldemort and Nyx)   Teasing the devil you know (Voldemort and Nyx) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 7:16 am

Nyx thought that it was rather apt that she was talking to someone who was so keen on magic being the best above ordinary humans, but the Archdemon of Magic was perhaps one of the most oddest men she had ever had the pleasure of meeting. Someone like Tom would think him a fool, Nyx did too, but she knew that there was power there beneath the way that he acted not just that he was a complete and utter ass.

"The Arch Demon of Magic, honestly, is a dimwit." Nyx admitted with a rather large smirk on her lips "He is one of the most idiotic men that I have ever had the misfortune to have to do business with, but, he is powerful...he just doesn't really do deals." she stated with a large wolfish smile, dismissing the idea that he would even think about helping Tom on his little human quest to crush the Order of the Pheonix.

As soon as he asked her about what she was thinking about, Nyx tore herself away from the idea of Lucius on his knees in front of her bringing her to orgasm with his now highly skilled tongue. It was fun teaching him all the little ways in which to bring her pleasure, and he was indeed such an eager student.

"Oh I was thinking about Lucius and a mouthful alright." she winked "Besides, there is no pining involved if I want him I can have him, I merely think he deserves at least some small break to do...whatever it is he does." Nyx smirked, gesturing limply with her hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teasing the devil you know (Voldemort and Nyx)   Teasing the devil you know (Voldemort and Nyx) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teasing the devil you know (Voldemort and Nyx)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Out of the Darkness We Rise :: The Wizarding World :: Housing :: The Riddle Estate-
Jump to: