Out of the Darkness We Rise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Out of the Darkness We Rise

And he opened the bottomless pit, and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace, and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hiding behind false smiles (Tom and Iba)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Voldemort

Lord Voldemort

Hiding behind false smiles (Tom and Iba) Empty
PostSubject: Hiding behind false smiles (Tom and Iba)   Hiding behind false smiles (Tom and Iba) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 5:27 am

Tom sighed a little bit in relief as he arrived at the lake-side, settling himself down on the worn rock that he had been sitting himself down on to meditate for many years now. But right now he didn't want to meditate, he just wanted to look out over the clear, calm, waters of the lake and enjoy how the sunset bathed the mirror-edge of the water in an orange glow that shone with intensity to rival that of the sun setting in the west itself.

He knew that Iba would be here soon as well.

She had taken to visiting the lake when she could and she had something of a schedule. After talking to her briefly about it for a little while, she had admitted to him that she didn't mind if he was there to relax at the same time. He chuckled a little bit as he enjoyed the soft warmth of the summer's air.

It couldn't always be about taking over the wizarding world and gaining immense power after all. Sometimes even the Dark Lord Voldemort enjoyed just sitting down and seeing something truly beautiful unfolding right in front of him.

And the sunset was one such event.

The only thing that could make such a sight better was to share it with a true friend.
Back to top Go down
Iba

Iba

PostSubject: Re: Hiding behind false smiles (Tom and Iba)   Hiding behind false smiles (Tom and Iba) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 5:39 am

Iba had decided that she was going to go swimming like she said she was going to, she didn't want to make Tom mad at her just when he seemed to be getting to like her. It was rather odd to say the least that he had begun to want to talk to her more than before, did that mean that he hadn't hated her when she had first arrived? Maybe he really was very jealous of the fact that she got to spend time with Nyx and he didn't?

Whatever the reason, she resolved that she would find out more about the Dark Lord today. After all, he must have wanted to come to the lake with her at the same time for a reason, that reason was probably to talk to her about something, maybe Nyx or maybe what had happened between the four of them the other night.

Happily she wandered closer to the waters edge, spotting Tom she came to sit next to him, dressed in her swim suit, it was a one piece, dark blue with white polka dots and a small little fringe that covered her upper thighs nicely. It was rather old fashioned and conservative to many demons and humans but, Iba liked them this way.

"Hello my Lord." she smiled softly as she dipped her feet in the water near to Tom, paddling in the water with a contented smile on her lips "A beautiful night for a swim, the water is even slightly warm from the sun of the day."

Sitting down on a nearby rock, she dipped her legs further in the water, it made her happy to be here relaxing and that she didn't have to worry about Tom throwing hexes at her left right and center for some unknown reason, because, he seemed a lot happier today for some reason. Maybe he and Nyx had finally kissed or something like that.

"You look remarkably relaxed today, it's weird." she giggled "Don't know if I should be happy with you or be slightly afraid." Iba teased.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort

Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Hiding behind false smiles (Tom and Iba)   Hiding behind false smiles (Tom and Iba) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 5:53 am

Tom looked up when he noticed Iba approaching and couldn't help but grin a little bit when he noticed that she was currently wearing a one piece swimsuit. So a dip in the water was her intention was it? Well he had spelled the water to be a warm temperature constantly so she had no fear of catching a cold or anything like that. If, of course, Demons could catch colds and the like. He wasn't sure if human illnesses affected them at all but he didn't wish for any of them (other than Beleth) to get sick in order for him to find out,

"We're on our own out here Iba, you can call me Tom if you like." he told her with a small smile before nodding in agreement, "Yes, the sunset does look particularly nice today and the spells keeping the water warm are doing a marvellous job I must say."

When she commented on how relaxed her was, and how odd that was, he couldn't help but chuckle in agreement. To be honest it was normally a bad sign that he was having any fun or smiling about anything. In the end he just smirked a little bit,

"Ah well I don't have much to truly smile about these days." he admitted with a small smile, "It's nothing bad I can assure you... this time of course."
Back to top Go down
Iba

Iba

PostSubject: Re: Hiding behind false smiles (Tom and Iba)   Hiding behind false smiles (Tom and Iba) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 6:00 am

Iba raised her eyebrow when she heard Tom say that she could actually call him Tom, blinking a little with the shock she didn't know if she should actually do as he said or refuse. In the end, Iba merely decided to ask him what had prompted such a move on his behalf, maybe he really did want to become friends with her, maybe he wasn't as bad as everyone kept telling her that he was.

Barty told her lots of tales that Iba was frightened at, but, she was certain he was doing that so she wouldn't go and spend lots of time with him. Why was everyone around here so insanely jealous of the people they slept with?

"Why would I want to do that?" she asked with a gentle smile "I know you don't like the name so...I'd rather call you something else. I know Nyx only calls you that to wind you up, and because if anyone can get away with it, she can." Iba elaborated with a little grin on her lips, because it was definitely true, Nyx was the only person who could outright get away with it.

Hearing that he was genuinely just being happy, Iba smiled wider, it was nice to see him happy. Tom rarely looked anything but displeased or malicious, it made her think that at one time, there had been someone in there that wasn't completely focused on dominating the world for wizarding kind. She could relate though, once, Iba had been a Slytherin.

"It sounds very sad...to live a life like you do." she stated softly "Maybe I can find more things to make you smile, you look nicer when you smile. Although I suppose everyone does. Mistress Nyx looks lovely when she smiles, but, she's only smiled twice since I've known her."
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort

Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Hiding behind false smiles (Tom and Iba)   Hiding behind false smiles (Tom and Iba) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 6:11 am

Tom could see that she had done her research on him and his name but she, like many others before her, hadn't managed to uncover one little piece of information. And that was that he only let his friends call him Tom. Everyone else had to use his assumed name, but not his friends. It was a testament to how truly alone he was that the only person he allowed to call him Tom without extra malice aimed at them was Dumbledore.

What the heck did that say about his friendships? That his sworn enemy was more of a friend than anyone else to him?

"Well it only winds me up when Nyx and others do it because they're not my friends." he told her with a small smile, "I only let my friends, or those who I want to be my friends, call me Tom. It feels different when they use my name; I like it when they use my name."

He could see that she wasn't smiling one of those false smiles at him and that made him grin in response. Tom was glad that someone seemed to want him to just be genuinely happy as much as was possible. He paused for a moment before nodding slowly,

"I guess it does get rather sad to be honest..." he agreed softly before smiling a little bit more and nodding, ignoring the comment about Nyx since he wasn't here to talk about her but Iba, "I know that you look a lot nicer when you give real smiles and not fake ones, that's for damned sure."
Back to top Go down
Iba

Iba

PostSubject: Re: Hiding behind false smiles (Tom and Iba)   Hiding behind false smiles (Tom and Iba) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 6:26 am

Iba was a little surprised when Tom said that he only let his friends call him Tom, and he was going to allow her to call him Tom! Did that mean that he wanted her to be his friend? That would be very nice if he did, because she loved having more friends. Tom looked like he needed someone to be friendly with, someone who wouldn't make him angry, and someone who wouldn't tease him and make him upset like Nyx seemed to do.

Tilting her head she looked up at him from where she was sitting on the rock, allowing herself to smile up at him, there he went again, smiling, it was like she was able to plug directly into his happiness adapter and set it running again.

"So you want me to be your friend then?" Iba asked with a grin "I guess I could think about it, you can be very moody though, I don't normally hang out with a lot of moody people. Unless you count Nyx, or Heath...or Leopold sometimes..." Iba frowned more with each name she said before she sighed and laughed "Alright, I guess I'm good at handling moody people."

Iba came out of the water and sat directly next to Tom, hugging her knees to herself as she lay her head on the top of them. It was nice to be able to see a side of Tom that many people didn't see, although she doubted a little bit inside the reasons why he was showing her this side, just from what she knew about him.

"Well, what makes you happy?" she asked cheerfully, wiggling her little ears as she did so "I guess I should take that as a compliment so, thanks." Iba giggled happily.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort

Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Hiding behind false smiles (Tom and Iba)   Hiding behind false smiles (Tom and Iba) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 6:41 am

Tom had to admit that he wanted to be friends with Iba a great deal. She was the kind of person he could see himself having a lot of fun with and not ever wanting to cause harm to. Causing harm tended to ruin friendships he had been told. And she was rather cute to be honest, enough that even in his most evil of moments he wouldn't want to cause her harm. It would be like hurting a kitten and Tom didn't abuse animals,

"I... I would like that a great deal Iba. I must warn you though... I'm terribly new to this whole friendship thing... I've never had chance to do it before you see." He told her honestly, shuffling his feet a little bit. He chuckled a little bit and placed a hand over his heart, "I promise to leave my moodiness at the door when I speak to you Iba. Of course you would likely just make me smile it away anyway."

When she sat down next to him on the rock he smiled a little bit. Remembering something, he began to scratched her behind the cat-like ears. He remembered that she had enjoyed the feeling and he wanted her to know that he could be an attentive friend who did give his friends what they liked and do things that made them happy too,

"I'm going to assume you mean other than the 'evil' things so... sunsets, relaxing, massaging people and being able to just... talk. Just talk to someone. No threats, no ego, just... talk." he admitted a little bit deflated after having gotten that off his chest. He was, none the less, relieved that he had said it all, "You're welcome, I might not be very good at compliments, just so you know."
Back to top Go down
Iba

Iba

PostSubject: Re: Hiding behind false smiles (Tom and Iba)   Hiding behind false smiles (Tom and Iba) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 6:58 am

Iba found it a little bit strange that Tom was being so open about all of this but...then again she thought there would be a lot of things about Tom that she would come to discover through this new rather odd friendship that there were going to embark upon together. Her heart had to go out to Tom when he told her that he had never really had a friend before, she was right, it must be sad to live a life like his.

"So, if you don't mind me asking, why did you decide that you want to have a friend now Tom?" she asked quietly "Or is it just because I'm too awesome you couldn't pass up being friends with me? I have to say, when I first came here I got the impression you didn't really like me all that much, I guess it's because you were jelly about Nyx." Iba teased with a soft wink.

Unable to stop a little gasp when Tom began to play with her ears, Iba blushed brightly and she wiggled her head away from his touch. Biting her lip softly she couldn't just let it go without saying something. It could really offend him when he was trying to be nice.

"Uhm...I would prefer it if you didn't do that...it's kind of uhm..." she stuttered with a bright blush "It's kind of arousing."

Tilting her head to one side, Iba smiled gently, she supposed sitting here at the sunset, with her, relaxing was ticking almost all of those things off Tom's list. The idea that he liked giving massages was very odd though, it definitely didn't fit with the idea that she had of him in her mind, he was always a very domineering lover in her eyes.

"You know, those things are as much a part as you as the nice things, and, as your friend I'd like to know allllll about you so, don't skimp on any information!" she giggled rolling onto her stomach and kicking her legs up behind her, resting her head on her hand "Sound like you're like a typical man then, most men aren't good at compliments, they say all the wrong things at all the wrong times, but I'll forgive you."
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort

Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Hiding behind false smiles (Tom and Iba)   Hiding behind false smiles (Tom and Iba) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 7:18 am

Tom had to admit that if anyone had told him he would be doing this a couple of months ago he would have laughed before using a spell to literally feed them their own entrails. And that was perhaps one of the tamer things that he would do to the people who dared to believe that he had gone soft for whatever reason. Never mind that it was now probably becoming true very quickly. He smiled a little bit,

"You're exactly the kind of person that I like, that's why Iba. You're witty, you're smart, you're strong, you're friendly and you can make me smile at the drop of a hat. Those are some of the reasons why, Iba and the biggest reasons." he admitted before chuckling a little bit, "I admit that at first I was a little bit... hostile. But back then I was kind of hostile about anything... and I might have been a little bit Jelly as you say. Just a little bit..."

He blinked a few times when she gasped at the way he had been scratching behind her ears. Had he done something wrong? Maybe there was specially areas that she preferred to be scratched and some areas that she didn't? It was all rather confusing if that was the case but he was pretty sure that it wasn't the case. He saw her blushing and began to realise that the ear scratching might have other connotations that went beyond just feeling good,

"Ah....!" he blinked a few times before removing his hand from her head with a sheepish little chuckle, "I'm sorry, I just thought that it was something that you enjoyed. I didn't think that it would... well provoke that reaction to be honest."

He leant back slightly in place as he enjoyed the warm rays of the last of the sunlight. He hummed a little bit in enjoyment as the warmth spread throughout his entire body. Tom chuckled a little bit and shrugged a little bit,

"Well if you insist... I like cats but I hate dogs with a passion. I don't enjoy torturing people when I'm feeling a bit evil but I do enjoy killing my enemies... Um... I'm not really sure what else to say actually." he admitted with a little chuckle before smirking down at her, "Yep, I guess I really am just a typical man. Despite all the power and the demonic gifts, I'm just like any other bloke. Sounds about right to be fair."
Back to top Go down
Iba

Iba

PostSubject: Re: Hiding behind false smiles (Tom and Iba)   Hiding behind false smiles (Tom and Iba) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 8:06 am

Iba giggled a little when Tom complimented her so much, she didn't know why he had such an effect on her but he did, he made her feel like the compliments were really meant when he said them, probably because he didn't actually give out many compliments. The only other person she had even seen him compliment was Nyx, and that was because...well he wanted to get in her panties.

"Awwwww well thank you Tom." she grinned shyly "I guess it just takes the right type of girl, of course, me being not afraid you'll hex me into kingdom come probably helps a little bit, maybe if you weren't as scary you'd have more friends." Iba suggested with a little poke of her tongue "But don't worry, even if you choose to remain scary, you'll have me."

Of course it was embarrassing that Tom now knew that her ears were a major hot spot for her, that was why Nyx and Beleth played with them so often, although Tom probably thought that it was just  a friendly comforting gesture on their part, when really it was far from it. Grinning shyly Iba shook her head;

"Well of course I enjoy it, I just enjoy it in a sexual manner, why else did you think that My Lady and Beleth do it to me?" she asked with a soft smile, which could convey a thousand different emotions it was so mysterious.

When Tom began to talk more about himself, Iba listened intently and she couldn't help the smile that formed on her lips, he really wasn't that bad now she thought about it, he was sweet and he wasn't scary in the slightest. Despite what her mistress thought about Tom, Iba was glad that he was confiding in her, and wouldn't betray his trust.

"A typical bloke as well in the fact that you haven't asked me a single thing about myself." she teased, even going to far as she gently poke him in the side "Honestly isn't that the first rule guys are supposed to learn about girls, ask them lots of questions about themselves?"
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort

Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Hiding behind false smiles (Tom and Iba)   Hiding behind false smiles (Tom and Iba) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 8:24 am

Tom could see that she enjoyed that he had complimented her that much. He rather enjoyed complimenting her he had to admit. The reaction that she gave him was worth it. The happiness that she wore in her eyes and in the light reddening of her cheeks was more than worth all of the compliments he had given her. For they were easy to give and they had such a large reward for her that he couldn't help but smile as well,

"It's my pleasure, it has been a while since I have had much nice to say about people to be fair. But... I like it." he admitted with a grin, "I'm afraid I kind of have to remain scary my friend. After all, what kind of Dark Lord would I be if I wasn't able to make my enemies afraid of me? I shall try my very best to not be scary around you though my dear."

He chuckled a little bit and couldn't help but blush a little bit as he thought about the information that he had been given by her little revelation. She was aroused by the scratching behind the ears was she? Well that was a bit awkward seeing as he actually rather enjoyed scratching her behind the ears... he blushed a little bit more,

"Well I'll try to remember that and make sure that I don't scratch you behind your ears." he told her with a little grin, "I actually rather liked scratching you there but don't worry, I won't do it anymore don't worry."

When she said that he'd fallen into the old trap that men got into he blushed a little bit. It had been a very long time since someone had referred to him as a man. Often he was just seen as a Dark Lord. And apparently being a Dark Lord meant you were less than human so he had never been called a man since he had become Lord Voldemort,

"Well then Iba, allow me to rectify. Care to tell me a little bit about yourself?" he asked with a smile, "What do you enjoy doing in your free time? For that matter, what exactly is your job back down in hell?"
Back to top Go down
Iba

Iba

PostSubject: Re: Hiding behind false smiles (Tom and Iba)   Hiding behind false smiles (Tom and Iba) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 8:34 am

Iba pouted softly when she heard that he had to remain scary around other people, it would be strange to see how much her friend changed although it would make her feel special to know the side of him that nobody else did. To be honest, it would be strange just getting used to having him be nice to her in a friendly manner, although that was all people seemed to be interested in her as simply a friend. Iba had been friendzoned more times than she could count.

"I suppose you're right." she sighed softly "But it's a real shame you're a nice guy when you're not trying to scare everyone witless...although, I guess it's all well and good, someone would fall in love with you, and then Nyx would have to eat them all up..." Iba giggled "Speaking of eating, I'm soooo hungry."

Hearing that Tom wanted to be able to scratch her behind the ears, Iba laughed happily and she picked up his hand, making him stroke the very tips of her ears, it made her purr just as much but it was nowhere near as sensual as it was to stroke the very bottom of them;

"You know if you liked it, you can stroke the tops of them, it doesn't give the same effect but still feels nice." she grinned, tilting her head to one side she looked up at Tom, he really did look a little bit like Salazar Slytherin, she had met him once or twice when she was prowling around the difference circles of Hell "It's funny, you look a lot like him, I didn't think that you would when you were turned back human but you do." Iba mused aloud to herself.

As soon as he asked her some questions Iba's face lit up and she smiled broadly, glad to have some questions directed her way, it would be nice to share information about herself with someone else, someone who didn't already know almost everything there was to know about her.

"What do I enjoy doing in my spare time? Well! When I am up from Hell in my spare time I run my own designer clothes store down in Brick Lane, mostly I just select the clothes I want to make and make them, or select the designers I like and choose the stock though, I'm not up very often." Iba pouted softly "My job back in Hell is an apprenctice position to the Arch Demon of Magic, Leopold..." Iba added with a slight sigh "He is very troublesome."
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort

Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Hiding behind false smiles (Tom and Iba)   Hiding behind false smiles (Tom and Iba) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 8:54 am

Tom wasn't sure that he would be able to stomach being nice and friendly to some people that he interacted with on a regular basis. He could just imagine himself having to be nice to Bellatrix or Lucius. The very idea actually rather sickened him. He had no intention of being nice to them after all! They were not the kind of people he would like to be friends with. They were nothing like Iba and he wanted to be friends with Iba and, so far, Iba alone,

"Well no one else I know is like you Iba, no one else would really be the kind of person I would like to be friends with." he admitted before laughing a little bit, "I guess that makes me kind of picky now doesn't it? Seems that picky Dark Lords choose cat-demons over all others! As for food..."

He clapped his hands a little bit and a house elf instantly appeared, bearing a tray of sandwiches for the two of them to eat. Grinning a little bit, he allowed her to take his hand and began to gently massage the tips of her ears as she was instructing him to do,

"I do like it so I believe that in the future I shall do my very best to stroke the tips of your ears as often as I can. I'm glad that it will still feel nice for you though." he told her with a smile before noticing the odd look she was giving him, as if she was trying to remember where she had seen him before, "Look a lot like who? You seem to be comparing me to someone and yet I have no idea who you're comparing me to... seems like you could be comparing me to anyone... someone good I hope though."

He could tell that him asking such simple questions meant so very much to her and he couldn't help but smile when her entire face seemed to light up in happiness. And he really did want to know a lot more about her. She was his best (first and only) friend too so he wanted to know as much about her as possible,

"Designer clothes store in muggle London you say? Perhaps I should see about picking out some new outfits from there now that I once again appear to be human and not a snake crossed with a person." he admitted with a grin, "Wow... you must be incredibly powerful to get that kind of position! Although... we'll have to talk to your boss about him not being so... troublesome was it?"
Back to top Go down
Iba

Iba

PostSubject: Re: Hiding behind false smiles (Tom and Iba)   Hiding behind false smiles (Tom and Iba) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:05 am

Iba couldn't help but laugh happily when Tom summoned a House Elf who was bearing sandwiches for them to eat, it was such a sweet gesture for many reasons, one of which was because she hadn't actually meant that she was hungry for human food. Iba was hungry for a lovely tasty soul because she hadn't had one in a long while... It was also sweet though, because Tom obviously was trying to hard to take care of her.

"Sorry Tom but I didn't mean that I was hungry for food." she stated with a wink "I haven't had a soul in weeks and I am getting very hungry for one...I'll have to go on a little hunt for something like that to eat tomorrow night, but now, I believe I'll indulge in a salmon sandwich."

Gently she picked up one of the salmon sandwiches and nibbled at it, trying to savour the taste as she loved it so. It made her purr happily and her eyes sparkle with happiness, Iba really did love her fish, and all those who knew her well realised it was her weakspot. Tom too would come to know that during the course of their friendship.

"Oh I'm sorry I was talking out loud." Iba realised with a bright pink blush, finishing her sandwich she smiled shyly "You look a lot like Salazar, I've met him a few times while I was down in Hell, you know I attended Hogwarts...can you guess what house I was in?" Iba asked with a teasing grin on her lips.

Unable to stop herself from giggling a little bit, Iba reached behind her back, closed her eyes and when she reopened them and pulled her hand back to her front she was holding a glossy catalogue of all of the clothes she currently had in her shop. Handing it to Tom to look at, she sighed happily at all the Gothic, delicately designed clothes.

"I don't think that they're your type of thing, although I suppose I could design you something more your taste, I think maybe a black tailored suit, with green pinstripe, a dark green silk shirt with a black silk cravat....hmmm indeed." Iba mused, rolling onto her back and picturing the outfit in her mind as she did so.

Nodding her head with a pout, Iba looked back up at Tom; "Yes Leopold is very troublesome, you know, I have had a major crush on him for over 200 years now? And he's still more interested in going off an finding pink elephants or robbing magical people's eyes. He wanted yours you know, he was very distressed to find Nyx had given you immortality."
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort

Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Hiding behind false smiles (Tom and Iba)   Hiding behind false smiles (Tom and Iba) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:29 am

Tom was glad that his elf was good at what it did because it meant that she was actually able to have a sandwich that she liked and without having to ask about them. His little elf had anticipated exactly what Iba would want to eat and what he liked to eat. Of course when she said that she wasn't hungry for food he suddenly felt rather foolish and couldn't help but blush a little bit when she said it. Of course she would be more interested in souls than mortal food! He chuckled a little bit,

"Well if you like I'm sure that I can help you with your hunting. That is, of course, if I could keep up with the cat as she stalks her prey." he teased her with a wink before grinning a little bit, "I thought you might like the fish."

He chose one of the sandwiches and ate it slowly and carefully, savouring the taste because now he actually had taste buds, unlike when he had first completed the ritual. Snakes didn't taste their food apparently,

"Ah... Salazar Slytherin? That's actually a rather big compliment and makes a bit of sense. I am related to the man but rather distantly I admit." he told her before grinning a little bit, "You met him in hell? What was he like? I guess you were a slytherin... maybe a ravenclaw."

When she did her little magic trick with the appearing catalogue he did a bit of a double take. That was rather unexpected magic he had to admit. It was rather powerful magic and she had done it without looking and without words! She was a powerful magic user indeed to be able to do such a thing so casually,

"Mmm they do seem a bit too outwardly gothic muggle in some cases..." he admitted in agreement before grinning a little bit at the thought of the suit she was mentioning, "Yes... yes that sounds like it would be amazing actually! I would be able to wear it in any situation and look good while doing so. I would very much like this to happen if it can Iba!"

He blinked a few times. Here boss, a powerful magic user, was insane. Who wanted to take magic people's eyes while trying to find oddly coloured animals? What the hell was the point in doing any of that? He coughed a little bit,

"Yes... this man sounds like he would love to meet Barty." he admitted with a little chuckle, "Is there going to be a problem now that you're friends with the man who's eyes he wants?"
Back to top Go down
Iba

Iba

PostSubject: Re: Hiding behind false smiles (Tom and Iba)   Hiding behind false smiles (Tom and Iba) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:45 am

Iba giggled happily when Tom tried to guess what house she was in, to be honest she would have loved to be in the other more important houses but in honest truth she was a Hufflepuff...although she was certain that the sorting hat had made a big mistake! She always remembered the sorting process because she cried for about five hours afterwards because she was put into Hufflepuff.

"I know, he told me all about it." she stated with a happy smile "He is in the Pride circle so he delighted in doing so, he's rather like the typical bad guy monologue...it's rather cute though. The Pride circle is a really nasty place, I don't like going there much...and actually, I was in Hufflepuff. I cried and cried when I was sorted, Hufflepuff is like the worst house ever!"

Tom seemed to be a little bit shocked when she summoned the book out of nowhere, this was just the simplest magic that she could do, taking a catalogue out of thin air. Smiling happily she pounced over to Tom and look over his shoulder at the catalogue, pointing to one of the beautifully green tailored dressed trimmed with black lace;

"I love this one, I own it, but I thought I'd just put it in there to make everyone jealous." she giggled "Of course it can happen, and it will happen as soon as I get some time to myself...I've been on lots of jobs for Nyx lately so I've been very tired when I came back..."

The way that Tom reacted to her description of Leopold, made Iba laugh to herself, he really was a lot like Barty when she thought about it. It was probably why she had gotten along with the man so well but now she realised that it was not a good relationship to be in, with someone like that...it made her sad to realise that but, at least she can move on.

"He is so like Barty it's scary, I guess being with him made me realise it's not a great relationship mix, I don't want to have to constantly take care of my partner." she sighed lightly "No it's not a problem at all, he says your eyes are boring now, they aren't snake like any more, and, you're immortal and one of Nyx's favourites. You are off limits!" Iba grinned.

Tilting her face to the side she looked at Tom's eyes herself; "But I think your eyes are very pretty."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hiding behind false smiles (Tom and Iba)   Hiding behind false smiles (Tom and Iba) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hiding behind false smiles (Tom and Iba)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Out of the Darkness We Rise :: The Wizarding World :: Housing :: The Riddle Estate-
Jump to: