Out of the Darkness We Rise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Out of the Darkness We Rise

And he opened the bottomless pit, and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace, and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ice cream doesn't count (Shekel and Sehkmet)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shekel Umec

Shekel Umec

Ice cream doesn't count (Shekel and Sehkmet) Empty
PostSubject: Ice cream doesn't count (Shekel and Sehkmet)   Ice cream doesn't count (Shekel and Sehkmet) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 4:51 am

Shekel was once again back amongst the world of the living... meaning that Sehkmet had reached out to him. He had let her go many decades ago when she decided that she wanted to go out and experience more of the world; without him. It had hurt then and it hurt now but the important thing was that she had sent him a letter to meet up again for the first time in many years.

It showed that she had missed him as much as he had missed her.

Of course, the world had changed and endangered itself since his last public appearance. Demons had arrived to help the Death Eaters apparently. As something close enough to a demon to be forgiven for being confused for one, Shekel was untroubled by the demons. And it helped that the first one to attack him had been literally ripped in half down the middle. He smirked a little bit at the memory as he licked his ice cream. One thing about being a vampire was that you couldn't eat things. However, ice cream was close enough to a liquid to let him eat it without fear of then throwing it back up and it was much sweeter than blood.

But by no means better of course.

Sehkmet wasn't here yet to meet him but all he had to do was wait to see her. He had been waiting for years to see her again, what was a few more minutes?
Back to top Go down
Sehkmet Nassiri

Sehkmet Nassiri

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream doesn't count (Shekel and Sehkmet)   Ice cream doesn't count (Shekel and Sehkmet) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 6:02 am

Sehkmet had decided that she would contact Shekel again, she had missed him very much in the last few decades but she had been occupying herself with some of the humans around her so that she didn't have much time to dwell on that feeling too much. It would not be fair to say that she did those things to forget about Shekel, merely, make her try and focus on what she had separated from him for.

It would have been fun to share the decades with him however, the 1920's and 30's were the best she thought, the wild parties and all of the alcohol and money flying around in America had made it a very fun occasion for her. Of course, she had made her fair share of money in that time by buying stocks, which were still earning her millions today.

Wandering towards the ice cream shop, Sehkmet was surprised to sense Shekel's presence there, eating ice cream of all things, he never did cease to surprise her. If her heart could have beat, it would have sped at the idea of meeting him again, they had shared so much and their bond was still so strong, Sehkmet wondered how she had managed all these years without him.

Slowly, Sehkmet stalked into the parlour, spotting Shekel and her lips formed into a bright smile, oh yes, she had missed him even more than she cared to admit, even more than she herself had realised before she had seen him there. Slipping into the booth opposite him Sehkmet grinned;

"Shekel, it is so good to see you again." she whispered softly "Although, I have to say, ice cream parlour was not the place I thought you would show yourself in for our first meeting." Sehkmet commented with amusement.
Back to top Go down
Shekel Umec

Shekel Umec

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream doesn't count (Shekel and Sehkmet)   Ice cream doesn't count (Shekel and Sehkmet) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 6:10 am

Shekel was, as he often did, thinking about Sehkmet. He only really ever thought about big topics, big philosophical points and scientific questions mainly but Sehkmet was always more important than any of those things to him. Right now he had spotted a couple sharing an ice cream and he reminded him of the times when he and Sehkmet had decided to act like a regular, mortal, couple at times. It had been so nice to be able to pretend that he was normal with her. That he would be able to be with her until they died.

He sensed her presence in the street and he instantly sat up a little straighter and looked around for her. He... he wanted to see her again. In all their time apart, he had never stopped thinking about her beautiful sense.

When she sat down opposite him in the booth he smiled, a rare sight for anyone who knew him. Of course Sehkmet was the only one who really knew him well enough to notice that it would a rare sight. He smiled softly,

"It is a pleasure to see you again too Sehkmet... It has been a long time." he whispered, sounding more than a touch sad when he mentioned how long it had been before chuckling a little bit and licking his strawberry ice cream, "I recently discovered that even vampires can have ice cream so I decided to indulge in it. Would you like a taste?"
Back to top Go down
Sehkmet Nassiri

Sehkmet Nassiri

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream doesn't count (Shekel and Sehkmet)   Ice cream doesn't count (Shekel and Sehkmet) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 6:16 am

Sehkmet smiled softly up at Shekel, it was so strange to be able to be here with him, she didn't know that she was going to be able to get along with him so easily after the amount of time that they had been apart. Already however it was like the pause button had been taken off and they were how they used to be before she had taken her break.

It had been a good thing to have a break and have some independence but, in all that time there had been moments that Sehkmet had wished she had been able to share with Shekel. Perhaps they would agree to stay together again now, so they could share those new moments ahead of them together, instead of separately.

"Oh I would love to try some." she smirked, leaning forwards she took a bite out of the top of the ice cream, before sitting back and humming pleasantly "Mmm that certainly is very tasty, perhaps we can stop by and try all of the flavours here, we certainly have the time after all."

Biting her lip softly she tried to stop herself from reaching across the table and holding Shekel's hand, it felt like such a natural thing to do but, she wasn't sure if he was slightly angry because of the length of time they had been apart.

"What have you been doing then, in my absence, anything interesting to tell me?" she asked with a soft grin on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Shekel Umec

Shekel Umec

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream doesn't count (Shekel and Sehkmet)   Ice cream doesn't count (Shekel and Sehkmet) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 6:23 am

Shekel had to admit that one of the good things about being in a relationship with another vampire was that they understood that the passage of time felt so unreal to you because it was something you were so removed from. Personally he liked how they were both able to just begin again, as if their time apart from each other had been days and not decades. He enjoyed knowing that no matter how far they drifted, they would always be able to come back together.

He was sure that she had enjoyed her time away from him very much but honestly, Shekel had done little to occupy himself since she left. Smirking a little bit, he nodded in agreement to her comment about getting to try every flavour,

"It's lovely isn't it? I had forgotten the taste of strawberries I must admit." he told her with a little smirk before nodding in agreement, "I'm sure that we could sample them all right now if we asked really nicely and handed the nice man some golden coins."

Seeing her glancing at one of his hands, he paused for a moment to consider something. In the end he smiled and held his hand out for her to hold on top of the table. He had missed feeling her skin against his own,

"Oh nothing much... figured out that Stonehenge has runes to keep food cold in one stone, like a muggle refrigerator." he admitted with a chuckle before looking at her, "What about you my dear? Do anything interesting that you would like to repeat with little old me?"
Back to top Go down
Sehkmet Nassiri

Sehkmet Nassiri

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream doesn't count (Shekel and Sehkmet)   Ice cream doesn't count (Shekel and Sehkmet) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 6:41 am

Sehkmet thought that it would be an amazing chance to taste food again in the form of ice cream, but she didn't understand why they could eat something like this and not other liquid foods like soups and things, but, she didn't linger too long on it. Shekel knew a lot more about being what they were than she did so, she always just took what he said at face value, and didn't question it much.

"I'm not sure that I could eat all that much ice cream today Shekel, only you and your appetite could manage that." Sehkmet teased with a small smirk on her lips "But we could come back more and try them, together maybe if you would like that." she added, turning her head away when she spoke scared of seeing his reaction.

Maybe he didn't want to spend more time with her, of course, she was pretty sure that he would not be adverse to it, it sounded like he had been really lonely the past few years and she suddenly felt really guilty. Why didn't he go and occupy himself like she had done? There was no shortage of things to do in the human realm...

"Is that all you did, in all that time?" she asked with a rather concerned expression "You didn't...go out and experience anything more interesting than that, surely you must have done." Sehkmet smiled softly, hoping that he had just been teasing her with saying that was all he had done in her absence.

Tapping her chin, Sehkmet launched into an explanation of her favourite things she had done; "Well my favourite period was the 1920's and 30's, they had such grand parties and such lovely clothes. Not to mention the fact that it was cheaper than this decade and, the people were more friendly, maybe we could have a party like that together."
Back to top Go down
Shekel Umec

Shekel Umec

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream doesn't count (Shekel and Sehkmet)   Ice cream doesn't count (Shekel and Sehkmet) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 6:54 am

Shekel could tell that she was confused that they were able to consume ice cream but not other liquid foods. It was, he decided, a little bit of a cheat. Maybe gods had taken pity on vampires and allowed them to taste again through the wonders of ice cream? You never knew, maybe some gods had become slightly less ass-hole-like since the last time he had met a prophet of any description. He chuckled a little bit,

"Oh I'm sure that you could at least have a lick of each flavour." he teased her a little bit with a wink before nodding in agreement, "I would love to come back here with you. It's like we're dating again! And with some many flavours... looks like we'll be dating for a long time to come."

He laughed a little bit when she asked if that was all that he had done since she had left him many years ago. Of course it hadn't been and he was quick to put her mind at ease,

"No I did many other things. Mostly spent time with Lucian." he admitted with a little chuckle before humming as he recollected, "I spent time as a pirate... got attacked by Abraham Lincoln (a vampire hunter by the way)... got involved in some muggle wars... wrote a manga... that sort of thing."

He smiled happily as she proceeded to tell him all about her favourite experiences. The 1920s and the 1930s eh? He too had enjoyed some of those wild parties too, but he had to admit he preferred some of the other decades for parties. He smirked a little bit,

"I'm sure that we could find people who would love to party like that again." he agreed with a smirk, "The fashion alone would bring many of these... hipsters I think the word is?"
Back to top Go down
Sehkmet Nassiri

Sehkmet Nassiri

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream doesn't count (Shekel and Sehkmet)   Ice cream doesn't count (Shekel and Sehkmet) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 7:03 am

Sehkmet reached her hand across the table and took Shekel's in her own, she was just glad to be able to feel his touch against her own skin again. It had been one of the most painful experiences to actually sit down and write that letter to Shekel, she didn't know what to say, or how to say it, and there had been so many drafts of that letter it wasn't even funny.

So happy when she heard that Shekel thought it was like they were dating again, that meant that he wanted to date her again right if he was agreeing to come back here again and again with her? It did her confidence a lot of good to hear that.

"It is like we're dating again, although I think this is the first time we've ever eaten something on a date together." she grinned cheekily "Although, I wouldn't be adverse to our usual vintages at a later date if you were interested." Sehkmet of course was meaning copious amounts of alcohol and feeding on blood at the same time.

A happy smile played on her lips when she heard what Shekel had been up to while she had been apart, Sehkmet was glad that he had done many other things, many other unusual things as well. It made her feel a little bit guilty. Biting her lip softly she squeezed his hand; "It sounds like you had a fun time, apart from the part where you spent time with Lucian, I'm sure that was hellish." Sehkmet teased.

Hipsters, indeed they were the type of people who would most be interested in a party like that, but, she just meant the two of them together, Sehkmet didn't much care for anyone else but Shekel right now, she had missed him so.

"I meant we could have the party with just the two of us..." she stated with a small smile "I don't think I'm quite ready to share you with anyone else just yet, we've only just reunited with each other after all, and you know I'm possessive of you master." Sehkmet teased, with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Shekel Umec

Shekel Umec

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream doesn't count (Shekel and Sehkmet)   Ice cream doesn't count (Shekel and Sehkmet) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 7:15 am

Holding Sehkmet's hand in his own had been something he had missed so greatly over the years that now, holding her hand again, he couldn't help but blink away a few tears of happiness. Holding her hand... it was magical. Her skin was as smooth and as cold as he remembered it being and he loved it. He leant forward and kissed the back of her hand, loving the touch of her skin against his lips. He let out a happy sigh for the first time in decades and smiled back up at her,

"I would like us to be dating again... I've missing going out with you." he admitted with a little bit of a smirk, "Of course, our usual dining preference will not be replaced by ice cream, don't you worry."

He had done many things in his time apart from her but honestly he was having more fun talking to her than he had done doing any of the things he had mentioned. Even some of the things he had done with Lucian. He smirked a little bit,

"Lucian was the most fun I had. The rest..." he smiled softly, "Would have been much better if you had been there with me."

He smirked a little bit when she said that she had become very possessive over him. That was a bit of an understatement he had to admit. She had taken to marking her territory in any party they'd gone to with people in it at times. He smirked a little bit and winked back at her,

"And I you my little one." he teased her back before glancing at her while licking his lips, "Of course you've not been little in a long time..."
Back to top Go down
Sehkmet Nassiri

Sehkmet Nassiri

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream doesn't count (Shekel and Sehkmet)   Ice cream doesn't count (Shekel and Sehkmet) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 7:23 am

Sehkemt couldn't help but beam when she heard that Shekel had missed her and that he wanted to be around her again, she wanted that to be true and now it was. He didn't resent her choice to go off on her own for a few decades in order to develop on her own, and it was in that time that she found that she really couldn't see herself with anyone other than Shekel.

Her heart had been given to him in Egypt, and with him it remained even after all of these years.

"I felt the same about the things that I have done without you Shekel, but, let me not make the same mistake again of asking to be parted from you, can we...can we begin as we were before, can we live with each other again? Become proper partners once more...because I I would really like it if that could be the case." Sehkmet admitted, turning her head away from him with a small paling of her cheeks, she did want to be with Shekel again, and she was pretty sure he would want to be with her too...but would he want to progress so fast?

When he commented on the fact that she was no longer little, Sehkmet grinned cheekily and she shook her head;

"Of course, I was never that little..." she smirked "But I have to admit, it's nice to have at least one person I know who is older and more wise than me...it keeps me grounded." Sehkmet commented with a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
Shekel Umec

Shekel Umec

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream doesn't count (Shekel and Sehkmet)   Ice cream doesn't count (Shekel and Sehkmet) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 7:33 am

Shekel had never wanted to be parted from Sehkmet at all but had recognised that he had to be when she had asked to go out on her own to try and get some independence from him. She had grown in leaps and bounds from it he would say. She seemed a lot more mature than the last he had seen of her and it was definitely a good look for her that added to her sex appeal a great deal. He had always loved her though, since Egypt, so all the extra maturity did was make her seem like a person who was capable of change to make herself better,

"I would love nothing more than to return to what we were before you decided that you needed some space." he agreed with a light smile, enjoying the way she her skin paled in a vampiric blush and the way that she asked if he would want to be with her again. She wanted to be with him again... that was the one thing that made his decision oh so very easy, "I would love to return to how we were... living together... being together... loving together... all for you my dear. I love you after all and ages and decades passing has not changed this."

He smirked a little bit to match her cheeky little grin before snorting a little bit when she said it was nice to have someone older and wiser than her,

"Older I will accept but wiser? I think not. Wisdom on anything other than being a vampire has eluded me I'm afraid." he admitted with a small smirk before giving her hand a light squeeze, "With me by your side you'll never have to worry about that ever again."
Back to top Go down
Sehkmet Nassiri

Sehkmet Nassiri

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream doesn't count (Shekel and Sehkmet)   Ice cream doesn't count (Shekel and Sehkmet) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 7:42 am

Sehkmet was so so happy when she heard that Shekel wanted to be with her again, with her like she had been with him before. Closing her eyes she took in a deep breath and when she opened them again her expression was serene and far more relaxed than it had been before, standing up she moved to sit on the bench next to Shekel instead of the other side to him.

Allowing her head to rest on his shoulder Sehkmet sighed softly, she was so glad that was out of the way, she had been worried that he might find someone else that Shekel wanted to be able to be with and make into another apprentice of his.

"I am so happy to hear that you want the same things as I, I was so frightened that you might have found someone else you wanted to share your life with, but, I am glad that like I, your heart only has space for one." Sehkmet admitted with a shy smile "I have missed seeing your smile Shekel, and I am very glad that I am one of the only ones to be able to make you smile."

Of course Shekel was wise, and she was wise also but they were wise in different manners. Shekel could sometimes be silly in an immature way, but sometimes Sehkmet had been wreckless...and was often wreckless still. It seemed like they both needed each other to balance out the way that they behaved sometimes.

"There's no need to be so modest Shekel." Sehkmet whispered softly, pecking his cheek "Would you consider moving into my apartment, I don't fancy living in the cold of Stonehenge...my apologies." she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Shekel Umec

Shekel Umec

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream doesn't count (Shekel and Sehkmet)   Ice cream doesn't count (Shekel and Sehkmet) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 7:58 am

Shekel had been waiting for a chance to be with Sehkmet again for decades now and now that it had finally happened he barely knew what to do with himself. Part of him felt like jumping up and down for joy after all. And jumping up and down for joy would probably scare everyone in this ice cream parlour and disturb Sehkmet a little bit too since he'd never made those kinds of motions and noises before.

When she moved to sit beside him he smiled a little bit and wrapped an arm around her to hold her gently against him, wanting her to keep resting against his shoulder like she was doing right now. It... relaxed him if he was entirely honest with himself,

"I could never have any kind of relationship with anyone other than you Sehkmet... you are the only one for me." he told her honestly, his own cheeks paling slightly with a vampire blush, "I have missed smiling I must admit... but you're the only one who would ever be able to make me smile."

He was wise, he supposed, but sometimes he just liked to blow off a little bit of steam by joking a little bit. Shekel smiled a little bit, admitting both to himself and to Sehkmet that he did actually have moments when he was wise,

"I would love to move into your apartment, though I have no idea what you have against my lovely bunker under Stonehenge." he teased with a wink before smirking again, "But your apartment will work just as well. Perhaps we should go apartment shopping? Symbolic of us starting afresh together?"
Back to top Go down
Sehkmet Nassiri

Sehkmet Nassiri

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream doesn't count (Shekel and Sehkmet)   Ice cream doesn't count (Shekel and Sehkmet) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 8:06 am

Sehkmet was so happy that she was finally going to be able to be with Shekel again, there had been times where she had wanted to be with him during her time away and she had to stop herself from going to Stonehenge and seeking him out. She had needed her space not only for her own personal development, but so that she could allow Shekel some time to his self as well.

It would make their relationship all the stronger when they returned to be with each other again.

"I don't think anybody would believe what we are if they were to see and hear us right now, but, I am glad that I can have these feelings for you, and that you have them for me. To be alone to live as long as we do, is something I don't think I could bare, but sharing it with you, makes it the adventure that enthrawlled me all those years ago in Egypt."

Looking at the melted ice cream, Sehkmet laughed a little and she tugged on Shekel's hand to ask him to get up with her, she wanted him to come away with her now, she wanted him to come back to her apartment where they could speak in private with each other, away from the prying eyes of other people.

"Will you come there with me now?" she asked softly "I want to be able to be with you, privately, I am not liking the manner in which some of the people in here are looking at us." Sehkmet admitted, turning her head to look at them, her eyes blazing in a fierce glare at one of the more obvious couples checking them out "I would love to buy a new apartment with you, Shekel, it would make me very happy." She smiled gently.
Back to top Go down
Shekel Umec

Shekel Umec

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream doesn't count (Shekel and Sehkmet)   Ice cream doesn't count (Shekel and Sehkmet) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 8:16 am

Shekel had to admit that he was saddened that they hadn't gotten back together earlier. After all, it was clear that the feelings had always been strong and were just as strong now as they had been back then. But... he supposed that Sehkmet had needed her space from him. He had been with her since ancient Egypt after all, she needed some form of a break from him he supposed.

And besides, if absence made the heart grow fonder then he knew that they were going to be having truly amazing times together,

"I was like this almost a thousand years before I met you Sehkmet and before Egypt I was trying to find a way to end it all... there was no reason for me to live." he admitted before cupping her cheek gently with his hand, "Until I met the most wonderful woman... with whom I could spend eternity with and still love by the end of it."

When she tugged on his hand he gave the melting ice cream one last lick before leaving it on the table and getting up with her. It seemed that she was even more eager than he would have guessed! Not that he was complaining in the slightest,

"Yes I do believe that it is time for us to leave this place for more private settings." he agreed before smirking a little bit and holding his arm out for her as he led her into the rest of the alley, "So... do we want a muggle or wizarding apartment? Money is, of course, no object."
Back to top Go down
Sehkmet Nassiri

Sehkmet Nassiri

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream doesn't count (Shekel and Sehkmet)   Ice cream doesn't count (Shekel and Sehkmet) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 8:30 am

Sehkmet smiled softly when Shekel cupped her cheek and he told her that his life had been so barren before he had met her and when they had seen each other that night in Egypt, it wasn't just her life that had been changed for the better, it had been his life as well. She wanted to believe that she had affected Shekel as much as he had her, and here was the evidence for that right there.

Turning her hand to kiss Shekel's palm, Sehkmet purred softly, she wanted to be able to go home with her old lover right now just to be with him, not to make love necessarily but just to relax and be themselves around each other not being in public.

"I often wonder how you could tell that I was the right person for you to turn...and why you haven't turned anyone since but...I think I'm just learning to accept that you do love me, and that I should just be grateful for that fact." she grinned with a soft paling of her cheeks.

With a bright smile on her lips, Sehkmet wrapped her arm around Shekel's and she wandered out of the ice cream shop into the alley beyond. Humming as she thought, Sehkmet thought that it would be better to have a muggle apartment, they were a lot more modern and she liked that, and, there were a lot more of them.

"I think we should get a muggle apartment, most of my money is muggle after all and there is so much choice instead of wizarding apartments being kind of limited. Besides, it would be safer for us in a muggle apartment, less chance of some nutter trying to attack us if they find out about our nature." Sehkmet explained her reasoning "Now, how would you like to get back to my apartment, it's quite a way away."
Back to top Go down
Shekel Umec

Shekel Umec

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream doesn't count (Shekel and Sehkmet)   Ice cream doesn't count (Shekel and Sehkmet) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 8:46 am

Shekel had been trying to get Sehkmet to accept that he had just 'known' that she was the one he wanted to turn since the moment he had first seen her for centuries. She had never accepted it for some reason and he had no idea why. After all, he had fallen in love with her at first sight and that had transferred to wanting to have her as his fledgling rather quickly. He had wanted to make sure that the woman he loved wouldn't wither and die like everything else around him.

He stroked her cheek with his thumb idly even as she kissed the palm of his hand. He smiled wider but in a soft way, letting her know that he wanted to be with her just as much as she wanted to be with him,

"I saw you for the first time and I knew that I loved you." he whispered into her ear gently, "I loved you and I couldn't bare the thought of losing you, so I wanted to have you by my side for all eternity."

Holding her tightly to him as they wandered down the alley, Shekel noticed the looks they were getting but didn't much care. So what if they were vampires? They had managed to reach an age where the sun only hurt them mildly, not overwhelmingly. Surely that made them virtually human? Shaking his head a little bit at the other people in the alley, he nodded,

"Yes and muggle London has much better views I have to admit." he told her with a small smirk before grinning a little bit, "Well would you like to flit and I'll follow you? Or perhaps you have a special portkey keyed into your home?"
Back to top Go down
Sehkmet Nassiri

Sehkmet Nassiri

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream doesn't count (Shekel and Sehkmet)   Ice cream doesn't count (Shekel and Sehkmet) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 8:55 am

Sehkmet couldn't help but beam happily when she heard what Shekel said to her, it was so sweet that he had fallen in love with her at first sight, it had been rather odd for her as well, in a few hours of talking with Shekel her whole life had been flipped upside down. Her whole world view had changed and her goals along with it, but, it had changed for the better and it was something she could never thank Shekel enough for.

"You are so soft hearted when it comes to talking about our love Shekel, I think we should talk about it more often, it puts honey on your tongue." she teased him softly, but she pecked his cheek with her lips once more even as they walked down the street "I think you knew that I loved you that night, your mysterious appearance and your exotic qualities made me fall for you all too quickly."

Taking out a small pill box, Sekhmet grinned up at Shekel, he had been right with the last guess, carrying a portkey was just so much more convenient than having to flit everywhere. Making sure that their arms were linked properly, Sekhmet smiled lightly;

"You are completely right, I do have a portkey, it is just so much more convenient don't you think?" she asked with a light smile "If you're ready."

When he was ready, she smirked and activated the portkey, spiriting them both away to her apartment in the financial district of London.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream doesn't count (Shekel and Sehkmet)   Ice cream doesn't count (Shekel and Sehkmet) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ice cream doesn't count (Shekel and Sehkmet)
Page 1 of 1