Out of the Darkness We Rise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Out of the Darkness We Rise

And he opened the bottomless pit, and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace, and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Unknown Home - Honey, I'm home! (Nic and Marylin)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nicholas Cathin

Nicholas Cathin

The Unknown Home - Honey, I'm home! (Nic and Marylin) Empty
PostSubject: The Unknown Home - Honey, I'm home! (Nic and Marylin)   The Unknown Home - Honey, I'm home! (Nic and Marylin) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 6:39 am

Nicholas Cathin was a bad man.

He had always been a bad man since he had become a man and before that he had been a bad teenage boy and before that a rather bad child. Nicholas was someone who had found his calling early in his life and taken to it with strength, conviction and vigour. The problem, as many people saw it, was that Nicholas wanted to become a Dark Lord more feared and more respected than any before in the history of Wizarding Britain.

This made him rather bitter rivals with the current Dark Lord; Voldemort. Of course Voldemort was only just learning that Nicholas and his supremely talented girlfriend actually existed. Nicholas chuckled a little bit as he thought about his girlfriend. They had been dating through most of their time at Hogwarts and now that they were out of the school they were much more open and free in their relationship... and their shared interests in the darker sides of magic.

Humming a little bit as he rode the muggle lift up to the top floor of the apartment complex, Nicholas tried to ignore the weak struggles of the Death Eater that he was dragging behind him by the collar. The man was bloody and beaten and offered no resistance as Nicholas entered the large apartment that he rented with Marylin. Moving to what had used to be a shoe cupboard (but had been expanded into a holding cell with magic), he threw the prisoner in before relaxing a little bit and taking his outer robes off, ignoring the blood on his hands,

"Honey I'm home!" he called out with a little bit before chuckling a little bit to himself, "I even brought us some entertainment and information source for later! Voldemort seems to enjoy giving them to us."
Back to top Go down
Marylin Mason

Marylin Mason

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Home - Honey, I'm home! (Nic and Marylin)   The Unknown Home - Honey, I'm home! (Nic and Marylin) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 6:53 am

Marylin had been in her little potions room, making sure that the newest potion she was creating was going right, she had been thinking about all the gaps in the potion world and had been creating potions to fill said gap. Right now she was making a potion that expanded a persons heart until it exploded in their chests. It was hardly the most subtle of potions but...it was amusing to see it work in some of her test subjects. Namely death eaters who had gotten too big for their boots. 

Pouting a softly she wondered where Nicholas had gotten to. He was supposed to be back a while ago now and Marylin was getting worried about him. Although he needed to do such things to achieve their aims, it didn't mean that as his partner she couldn't be concerned about his safety while he was out doing it. 

Artfully Marylin crumbled some dried vein into the potion that was nicely bubbling away, not long now and then it should be ready for the next time they had occasion to use it 

As soon as she heard Nicholas enter the flat, Marylin placed her potion under the status charm and hurried towards the living room, from her workshop just off their bedroom. She was wearing a simple dark green floaty blouse over tight skinny jeans and her favourite black boots, nothing too special since she had only been out for supplies and such this afternoon. 

"Welcome home Nicholas," Marylin greeted warmly, wrapping her arms around his neck as she approached him nearer, before planting a soft kiss on his lips "Oh how delightful, what a thoughtful gift you have given me, maybe I can try my new potion out on him? What do you say?"

Softly, Marylin kisses his neck, inhaling his scent before holding uk his hand with a smirk on her lips; "I think you might need a wash."
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Cathin

Nicholas Cathin

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Home - Honey, I'm home! (Nic and Marylin)   The Unknown Home - Honey, I'm home! (Nic and Marylin) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 7:17 am

Nicholas hummed a little bit as he set up the wards in the room so that the prisoner would be unable to even contemplate escape. Chuckling a little bit as the man tried, in vein, to activate a suicide spell, Nicholas sent a spell at the man and he twitched in pain. It wasn't the cruciatus curse but it was a pain spell to teach the man his place. Sighing a little bit, he smirked a little bit when he saw Marylin coming towards him.

Where she was dressed casually, Nicholas was dressed in a muggle suit that he had grown fond of. Although the Death Eater's blood seemed to have ruined the damned thing. Nothing a few cleaning charms wouldn't fix though he was sure. He wrapped his arms around her waist and held he close to him as she held her arms around his neck,

"Thank you Marylin, I'm sorry I'm a little late." he greeted her softly as he kissed her back just as softly on the lips, loving the feeling of her smooth lips against his own. He purred a little bit and couldn't help but grin a little bit, "Ooo I don't know... what does it do my dear? I trust he won't explode like the last one... but it will be very nice to see I have to admit."

As she began to kiss his neck he purred a little bit and pressed her up against a wall, kissing her passionately on the lips before breaking the embrace long enough to clean his hands with some limited wandless magic,

"There... better?"
Back to top Go down
Marylin Mason

Marylin Mason

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Home - Honey, I'm home! (Nic and Marylin)   The Unknown Home - Honey, I'm home! (Nic and Marylin) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 7:39 am

Marylin was relieved now that Nicholas was back with her, but, now that he was she was getting a little bit distracted from what they should be doing with the Death Eater that he had just captured. Wondering what information they could hope to get out of this man, Marylin found her thoughts wandering from the arrival of Nicholas and back to when her potion should be ready for use. 

"Don't worry about that Nicholas, I was only a little bit worried after all." Marylin teased, gently squeezing his arm feeling his muscles under his suit "I know that my dark lord can handle himself."

Unable to stop herself from pouting when she heard that Nicholas wouldn't be too keen on the potion if it did explode the Death Ester again, honestly it took a long time to find out the right combination of ingredients to add and the right dosage for the desired effect. 

"It only explodes their heart this time..." She stated playfully "Besides, expands sounds so much better than exploded...anyway I'm sure I could whip up another of my potions to use on him, maybe the Black Nightmare? It worked well last time."

Squeaking a little bit as she was pushed against the wall, Marylin moaned softly into their kisses, they were strong and passionate like they almost always were. Opening her eyes as the kiss stopped Marylin smirked softly; "Oh much better. Now tell me what went on while you were out, have you heard any more news?"
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Cathin

Nicholas Cathin

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Home - Honey, I'm home! (Nic and Marylin)   The Unknown Home - Honey, I'm home! (Nic and Marylin) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 7:59 am

Nicholas chuckled a little bit when she told him not to be worried about the potential effects of the potion. In the end he just hummed a little bit. What was the worst that could happen? Honestly, he was strong enough to protect them from any unexpected side effects. And if it killed the Death Eater too quickly... well there were always more for them to kill it seemed,

"Mmm you certainly know how to flatter my Dark Lady." he teased her back with a wink before smirking a little bit wider, "Alright then... let's test out this new potion of yours my dear, I would like to see it and how it works on this speck of a man..."

When she said that it only exploded the heart of the man he smirked a little bit. Oh he liked the sound of that very much. He grinned and licked his lips a little bit,

"That sounds like the best mix of explosives and death." he told her with a smirk, "Expands exponentially shall we say? Mmm... yes, let's test out this new potion."

He purred when she squeaked at his kiss. Purring a little bit, he loved the kisses that they shared. He loved to dominate her small mouth and pouty lips. As the kiss stopped he grinned a little bit before frowning slightly,

"More people join the Death Eaters... more demons come forth from The Pit." he smirked a little bit, "And Shekel and Sehkmet have resurfaced as a couple this time... The world does not change all that much it seems my dear."
Back to top Go down
Marylin Mason

Marylin Mason

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Home - Honey, I'm home! (Nic and Marylin)   The Unknown Home - Honey, I'm home! (Nic and Marylin) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 8:24 am

Marylin was so glad that they could test her new potion, Nicholas was forever bringing her new things to play with and be her little test subjects. Sighing happily she nuzzled her nose against his neck, she was so glad to be able to be with Nicholas and she knew what would happen after they went and 'spoke' to the new addition to their household. It always got them a little bit sexually charge, it was a little bit odd when she admitted it to herself but, that was just what happened. 

Furrowing her brow slightly when she heard that there were more people joining the Death Eaters, although they hasn't really expressed an interest in getting more members for their cause. To be honest it would be better if they kept it between themselves for now, she didn't trust a lot of people to join them in their mission. 

"Do you think that will make it harder to rise up when Voldemort has gathered so many new allies? I hope that our chances aren't getting slimmer by the day my love, we might be too late to take the country if Voldemort has more creatures joining his cause? There's no way we can best them..." Marylin admitted, worrying her lip between her teeth as her gaze turned to the floor, ashamed to admit that. 

Letting her arms fall from around Nicholas she wandered towards the room their guest was in; "Do we want to do this now, break them in if you will, I am keen to see what else we can glean from this man."
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Cathin

Nicholas Cathin

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Home - Honey, I'm home! (Nic and Marylin)   The Unknown Home - Honey, I'm home! (Nic and Marylin) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 8:45 am

Nicholas knew that he probably needed the Death Eater alive for interrogation but at the same time he couldn't help but let Marylin have her way in this matter. He chuckled slightly, knowing that she loved to experiment with her potions almost as much as she loved him. As she nuzzled his neck with her nose he smiled softly and ran his fingers through her hair, playing with it idly with a small happy noise. He did so enjoy the time they spent together doing these new things.

He noted her darkening expression and couldn't help but agree. More Death Eaters meant that more people could, and would, be sent against them. But to be fair he didn't much care. All he needed was Marylin and he would take over the wizarding world,

"I think it might do... but the quality of the men and women seems to be lacking. He does tend to scrape the bottom of the gene pool after all." he joked a little bit before nodding a little bit, "The demons are the problem. We must see about getting our own influence in their ranks... they don't follow Voldemort so much as follow a demon who seems content to agree with him for now. That will change I'm sure."

Kissing her gently on the lips, he led her into the room and immediately his attitude changed. He smirked a cruel smirk and began to wave his wand. The Death Eater was forced flat up against the wall, his entire body stiff as a board and spread eagled. He smirked a little wider and turned to Marylin,

"My dear... meet Matthel Dawns. Matthel is a nice young man who works in the Ministry of Magic... specifically as a mole for Voldemort." he explained in a cold voice, enjoying how the man flinched, "But he knows something I'm keen to find out... he knows the types of demons are up here. And their numbers! But he's reluctant to tell me anything... hence the blood... do we have something to give him? Something that can... expand on his helpfulness?"
Back to top Go down
Marylin Mason

Marylin Mason

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Home - Honey, I'm home! (Nic and Marylin)   The Unknown Home - Honey, I'm home! (Nic and Marylin) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 8:54 am

Marylin had to pout a little bit when she heard that Nicholas said that Voldemort scraped from the bottom of the gene pool, before she had met Nicholas she was as much obsessed with pure blooding as her parents had been before her, and certainly that would mean she would sleep with someone who was actually distantly related to her.

The thought now, made her shudder in repulsion.

"I'm glad that the demon doesn't seem to be tied to Voldemort...it means that she could change her allegiances and they can change their minds quite suddenly and for the oddest of reasons it seems." Marylin sighed softly "It does seem to have the odds stacked against us when you add them into the picture, but I'm certain we will find a way in which to combat their powers."

As soon as she walked into the room that held the death eater, she couldn't prevent herself from laughing coldly at the pathetic mess he had gotten himself into, Nicholas had done an excellent job on roughing him up, and the man had seemed to have got nothing but his blood on Nicholas. Leaning against the nearest wall, Marylin allowed her cool gaze to flick over the man, Matthel once more.

"Oh I'm sure that I could whip something up that might loosen his tongue, in fact..." she purred as she swiftly made her way over to the metal cabinet in the room, tapping it once with her wand, she felt the lock click and the door swing open revealing all of the potions that had become so useful in these situations "Black Nightmare, the perfect thing."

Slinking her way over to Nicholas Marylin asked sweetly; "Do you want to do it, or shall I?"
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Cathin

Nicholas Cathin

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Home - Honey, I'm home! (Nic and Marylin)   The Unknown Home - Honey, I'm home! (Nic and Marylin) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 9:08 am

Nicholas couldn't help but chuckle lightly to show his lover that he was only joking. After all, she had been raised by the same type of people that Voldemort wanted to try and recruit. But she was definitely the rare exception that proved the rule. He had to admit that he was very glad that he had managed to rescue her from such a fate. He honestly thought that she would have gone mad in the first week and tried her very best to fight back against Voldemort from inside his ranks,

"Yes I'm sure that we will be able to develop a counter to her abilities." he admitted before smirking a little bit and giving her a sly wink, "Maybe a couple of potions would do the trick don't you think? To stop their hearts from beating... I doubt even demons can survive without organs."

Nicholas licked his lips a little bit when Marylin laughed. He had to admit that he loved it when she was in her evil moods to some of the scum that they captured. Idly, Nic spun his wand and the man spun around on the wall until he was upside down for awhile. He laughed before righting him again with a laugh,

"Oh I do believe that you're in for a treat Matthel!" he laughed before smirking a little bit wider, "You see Mr Dawns... my dear Marylin is an expert potions mistress. And you're going to experience her expertise first hand."

He waved his wand and the man's mouth opened wide. He purred and stood behind Marylin, kissing up her neck before huskily whispering (loud enough for Matthel to hear it too), "I want you to do it... give him a double dose... make him writhe in fear and anger..."
Back to top Go down
Marylin Mason

Marylin Mason

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Home - Honey, I'm home! (Nic and Marylin)   The Unknown Home - Honey, I'm home! (Nic and Marylin) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 9:22 am

Marylin thought that Nicholas was one of the most arousing people she have ever met, or had ever heard of, the way that he spun his wand alone made her breath speed and her heart pump faster. Really she didn't know how he did it to her, and many people had said the passion would die by the time that she turned 18, but here she was 19 and her desire for him hadn't waned even the smallest bit.

As he spun the man on the wall, Marylin looked on with barely veiled amusement at the way that the man continued to spin despite the fact that you could see in his eyes he was scared witless about what was about to happen to him.

Gasping softly Marylin felt a shiver run up her spine when Nicholas kissed up and down her neck, it was so arousing to be here with him like this, doing this, it was so forbidden. It made her feel the rush that she had always felt when they did things like this.

"You want me to do it?" she purred softly, her cheeks flushing delicately at being so intimate in front of someone else "A double dose? Are you sure? I don't know how sentinent he will be later on...but if you command it, I shall see it done."

Stalking closer, Marylin tipped the liquid into Matthel's mouth, despite the fact his eyes clearly showed he wanted anything but that, she could almost taste his fear in the air. As soon as two doses had been administered, she stepped back and quirked an eyebrow upwards, a smirk playing on her lips as the potions effects took place.

"Are we going to stay and watch or shall we come back later?" she asked, her eyes dancing with mirth.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Cathin

Nicholas Cathin

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Home - Honey, I'm home! (Nic and Marylin)   The Unknown Home - Honey, I'm home! (Nic and Marylin) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 9:39 am

Nicholas was having so much fun now... the power and control was washing over him. He smirked a little bit as he glanced at Marylin. He could tell that she was getting more and more hot and bothered by this. It was in the way she was standing... she did it often when he was rather cruel he had to admit. And that just spurned him on to be even worse to the death eater they were currently messing with.

He laughed a little bit as the man screamed a little bit at being spun round and couldn't help but make him spin round once more, twice as fast as before. He smirked a little bit when he saw the fear in the man's eyes... the room stank of his fear and he loved it.

Licking his lips a little bit, he wrapped out arm around her waist so that his hand was resting on her flat stomach as they both looked at the imprisoned Death Eater. He purred a little bit as he licked his lips a little bit, nibbling at her ear lobe as his hand rose slightly, just below her breasts,

"Oh yes... I want you to administer the doses..." he purred into her ear, "I don't care if he's drooling into the carpet afterwards... his usefulness will be all used up by then after all... his life is meaningless after that."

Watching as she administered the dose, he smirked as Matthel tried to keep from swallowing the potion but his spell kept him under his control. He forced the man to swallow the potion with the magic and smiled as the man went rigid and tried to let out a scream. But thankfully for their ears, he could keep him from screaming. As the man bucked and screamed silently in pain, he licked his lips and nibbled at her earlobe again,

"No..." he whispered huskily into her ear again, "I want to watch your good work together with you my dear... I love watching your potions at work... I love watching their effects as I tease you my dear. Don't worry, he can still tell us what we want, but he just can't scream. So all he can do is watch and listen as we enjoy his pain..."

His hand slid up slightly to cup one of her breasts, gently playing with it in his hand,

"And each other of course..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Home - Honey, I'm home! (Nic and Marylin)   The Unknown Home - Honey, I'm home! (Nic and Marylin) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Unknown Home - Honey, I'm home! (Nic and Marylin)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Out of the Darkness We Rise :: The Wizarding World :: Housing-
Jump to: