Out of the Darkness We Rise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Out of the Darkness We Rise

And he opened the bottomless pit, and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace, and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Definition Of Awkward (Lucifer and Iba)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Iba

Iba

The Definition Of Awkward (Lucifer and Iba) Empty
PostSubject: The Definition Of Awkward (Lucifer and Iba)   The Definition Of Awkward (Lucifer and Iba) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 9:32 pm

To be honest, Iba had not had a very good day today. Of course she had found the demon who was giving out all of the information about them to the other side, but, she had been seen in the process and he had given her a good what for. Being a lust demon she could fortunately handle herself, having Beleth as a best friend and being undoubtedly more powerful than he, Iba had managed to get away relatively unscathed apart from a few bruises from surprise punches that had actually landed.

Sighing softly she was now in a meeting with Tom and Nyx, listening to them bicker between themselves about how they should handle the situation. of course both wanted the demon dead but, Tom wanted to see what they would do next, now that they knew they were aware of the traitor within their midst. Apparently Heath was fascinated by Senium Nex, the girl that he was helping, and Nyx thought it was best to have less knowledge in her hands than possible.

It was amazing how he was holding his own against Nyx, it was hard watching her friend, and her boss and lover fighting about something. Of course, she sided with Nyx. The less the other side knew about killing demons the better, Iba herself could fall prey to them and their attempts to lessen the demon presence on their side.

Standing by the fire, keeping herself toasty, Iba was purring happily due to Barty massaging her back to try and relieve her of the tension that he had obviously noted she had developed. Although she did like Barty, it was obvious that he liked her a lot more than she did to him, and so she had decided not to be with him physically, only as friends so that she wasn't stringing him along.

"I'm sorry Tom, but I agree with Mistress Nyx, I believe that the demon should be caught and killed as soon as possible." she admitted, a little disappointed in herself "I would hate to think that any of my friends would be hurt with any more knowledge in Senium Nex's hands, I feel sorry for him, but the laws are absolute, traitors have to be dealt with swiftly before they blow the lid off everything." Iba murmured quietly.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: The Definition Of Awkward (Lucifer and Iba)   The Definition Of Awkward (Lucifer and Iba) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 9:41 pm

Lucifer had had enough of all this waiting around for Nyx to be done using HIS catgirl's time up. He wanted to spend time with her and he was having a hard time of it due to the fact that Nyx seemed to think that she was the only creature in existence that mattered. It was a very demonic trait but also incredibly annoying to the point where he was beginning to serious think he'd like to drag her back down to hell. The only reason she was up there was due to the deal, if he broke the deal then she would go back to hell and he'd have his catgirl back.

But for now he would have to observe to see if it would be a good idea to pull her back down like that or keep the deal going.

He appeared in the middle of the argument in a burst of black flames that immediately set part of the ceiling and floor on fire. Lucifer didn't care a jot for the building and some of the snake-man's servants were already fighting the flames,

"Traitors and those who do not help the cause of all Hell suffer at my hands." he told the room coldly before glancing around. He stared at Nyx for a long moment, "I'm here to spend time with my catgirl."

He turned to Iba and grinned widely before his eyes narrowed upon seeing what the human, Barty, was doing,

"Hands off my catgirl Barty." he hissed at the human, making the man back away slowly on instinct until Lucifer replaced him and began to give Iba a much better massage. Tom looked at him with narrowed eyes,

"And who the devil are you?"

Lucifer smirked viciously,

"Very good choice of words... wouldn't you agree Nyx?"
Back to top Go down
Iba

Iba

PostSubject: Re: The Definition Of Awkward (Lucifer and Iba)   The Definition Of Awkward (Lucifer and Iba) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 9:51 pm

Iba couldn't help but squeak in shock when a ball of black flames appeared in the room, she knew that it must be a demon but she had no idea which one it could be because the flames were so thick she couldn't see through them, even when she did manage to turn her eyes and look at the force directly. Biting her lip softly she was nervous about who it might be, what if it was one of the Arch Demons, or Lilith?

She knew how much Nyx hated Lilith. And it was a Lust demon that had done the betraying this time, so it would make sense.

Yet when Lucifer, or Cain, stepped out of the flames her face lit up. Smiling brightly at the presence of her lover, she waited for him to come to her, as he had come to spend time with her! He had come all the way from his circle to the surface to spend time with her...the thought alone made her little ears wiggle with happiness.

"Oh Lucifer!" she beamed "I'm sorry I took so long, the demon proved a little bit too surprising and I got caught in a small fight, but Mistress Nyx was still most pleased with me."

"Indeed I was." Nyx purred "Tom, this is Lucifer, the Second Aggregate of the Devil's council. Formerly known as Cain. The only one down there in the pit to give me a reasonable run for my money." she joked with a dark little chuckle.

Barty, Iba could see was most put out and he was standing there pouting in the corner, she felt really bad for him but, she didn't want to be in the position where she chose Barty over Lucifer, it would give him the message that she liked him romantically and, and she just didn't. Smiling gently she played with his hair;

"If you like Barty you can go for this evening, the other Death Eaters are going out for drinks, you could go with them?" Iba suggested with a happy smile, giving him leave to go, oh she felt really really bad about Barty, he just seemed to have latched onto her since she saved his life and he didn't seem to want to let go.

Smiling gently up at Lucifer, Iba's ears were flattened against her head but, were beginning to perk up again with his lovely massage making her purr.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: The Definition Of Awkward (Lucifer and Iba)   The Definition Of Awkward (Lucifer and Iba) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 10:06 pm

Lucifer grinned a little bit at Iba when she spoke to him, appearing to tune all other out as he focused on her. The key word there being 'appearing'. In reality he was very much alert in case anyone in the room, or the entire house, thought it would be a wise move to attack him for whatever reason. He would tolerate no reason for attacking his person or attempting to attack his catgirl Iba either. Attempting because if anyone got within a foot of Iba with hostile intentions it was because their body had yet to process that it was minus a head,

"Yes well if said demon shows his face again I shall take great delight in tearing his head from his shoulders." he told her brightly before smirking a little bit at Nyx's comments, "Oh you flatterer Nyx... I never knew you had it in you."

Tom stiffened at the knowledge that another massively powerful demon had just waltzed right into his secret base and was able to fight his own massively powerful demonic patron toe-to-toe. It was a little bit unnerving to be quite honest.

Barty, on the other hand, wanted to do nothing more than tear the man apart for daring to think that Iba belonged to him. Iba belonged to no man! If anything, Iba belonged to him and that was a tentative connection at best he knew. When she told him he was free to go out for drinks with the other Death Eaters, he had enough experience with Voldemort to take the suggestion as what it was... a command,

"Of course Iba..." he muttered quietly as he shuffled out the room dejectedly, "I shall see you later Mistress Iba..."

After he had gone, Lucifer began to scratch behind Iba's ears and smiled brightly at both Tom and Nyx,

"Oh don't mind us... we're just going to have fun by the fire." he told them before stroking Iba's cheek gently, "Aren't we my love?"
Back to top Go down
Iba

Iba

PostSubject: Re: The Definition Of Awkward (Lucifer and Iba)   The Definition Of Awkward (Lucifer and Iba) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 10:16 pm

Iba could not officially process how bad she was feeling for Barty, she just wanted to give him a big squishy hug and help him find someone else he could direct his attentions towards but he didn't seem to want to find anyone else. Which made it so so much harder for her to actually get him to move on if he didn't want to.

"Oh Barty." she sighed softly, hugging her arms around her chest as she thought about what she could do to cheer him up "I feel so bad for the guy but, I don't think there's anything else that I could do to make him feel better." Iba murmured, almost to herself because she knew the other people in the room didn't really give one about Barty or his feelings.

Despite feeling bad, Iba couldn't help but perk up when she felt him playing with her ears, it made her purr happily and she nuzzled her head against his hand. Wanting him to continue his little touches to her because she didn't want to feel so horrible, she had tried not to become a nasty person but the look on Barty's face made her feel like one.

"Really?" Iba asked with a grin "You don't want to do something else but lay by the fire? I mean, I'm glad that you do but it's not particularly exciting, we could do something different if you would prefer?" she suggested with a soft smile on her lips.

Leaning her cheek into his touch, Iba hummed contentedly to herself, but was interrupted by Nyx giving a loud cough and gesturing wordlessly that they should both get out of the room, she was dismissing her for the night!

"Ah thank you so much Mistress Nyx!" Iba smiled brightly "I shall be ready for duty tomorrow morning!" she saluted before waiting for Lucifer to exit the room with her, her natural personality was always a bit squished when Nyx was with her, she just didn't want to say something bad in a rather hyper moment, like she knew she would.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: The Definition Of Awkward (Lucifer and Iba)   The Definition Of Awkward (Lucifer and Iba) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 10:33 pm

Voldemort, or Tom as he thought of himself again now, didn't care one ounce for the emotional pain Barty had been hit with. Just so long as he performed his duties as cannon fodder and a working wand then he was fine according to Tom.

Lucifer had to admit that he felt a little bit bad for the guy. Didn't excuse him for the terrible crime of trying to steal his catgirl and her affections from him. But at the same time he didn't have it in him to hate the little human. After all, Iba was someone who was very easy to fall for, being as amazing as she is,

"He will cheer up soon." he told Iba in a whisper, "Humans are quick to change moods and he shall overcome this one."

He smirked a little bit before gesturing around with a hand,

"I haven't been topside since I was alive the first time so I have no idea what we could possibly do." he smirked and gave her a wink, "From now on you can be my amazingly sexy and kitty tour guide of the world of the living... and we can enjoy it's pleasures together."

When he noticed that Iba was being dismissed he grinned at Nyx before Iba's words came. He put a hand out in front of Iba to stop her retreat from the room and smirked at Nyx,

"No, no she won't be ready for morning duty." he told Nyx with a grin before picking Iba up under his arm effortless and jumping over to the open window. He turned to Nyx with a wide grin, "I'm abducting her for now... ttfn! Ta ta for now!"

Lucifer jumped from the window, landing easily and carrying Iba away with him as he raced through the grounds,

"Haha... did you see their faces?!" he grinned as he set Iba down carefully, at the edge of the property, "So... what you wanna do?"
Back to top Go down
Iba

Iba

PostSubject: Re: The Definition Of Awkward (Lucifer and Iba)   The Definition Of Awkward (Lucifer and Iba) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 10:50 pm

Iba, when she heard that Cain hadn't been topside since he had lived up here, thought that it seemed very very odd that he hadn't expressed a desire to come up here before. Did he just not take them much interest in the land of the living, or...was there another reason that he had been unable to come to the surface before now?

Unable to stop her squeak when Cain lifted her under his arm and carried her off of the ground, Iba kicked her legs a little bit trying to get free from his grip. She had promised her mistress she would be here in the morning and now Cain was kidnapping her?!

"Lucifer no!" she giggled "Put me down! You're giving me a head rush!"

As he jumped to the open window, Iba gave a little shriek as he jumped down from it and landed, mercifully well, on his feet in the garden below. She had to laugh, Tom and Nyx's faces had been so amazing that she wished she had been able to take a picture of them.

"That was so funny Lucifer, but you are so going to get into trouble with Nyx for carrying me off like that, she needed me to do a job tomorrow." Iba teased, gently poking his ass with her foot, as she could do little else while being carried in such a manner.

Now, upright, she brushed down her outfit, a rather sexy assistant ensemble which was unfortunately a little blood spattered from the fight before. What Lucifer didn't need to know was that it was her own blood;

"Well...we could always go for a walk first, we're a bit out of the way in Malfoy Manor, and, I kind of wanted to ask why you had never been up beforehand? Did you just not want to?" she asked with a soft smile, walking with her hands swinging by her sides as they left the grounds of the manor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Definition Of Awkward (Lucifer and Iba)   The Definition Of Awkward (Lucifer and Iba) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Definition Of Awkward (Lucifer and Iba)
Page 1 of 1