Out of the Darkness We Rise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Out of the Darkness We Rise

And he opened the bottomless pit, and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace, and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Little bit... odd (Leopold and Iba)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Leopold

Leopold

Little bit... odd (Leopold and Iba) Empty
PostSubject: Little bit... odd (Leopold and Iba)   Little bit... odd (Leopold and Iba) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 5:37 am

Leopold had decided that he was bored of his old face so he made himself a new one.

This happened quite often and he had honestly forgotten what his original face actually looked like. It couldn't have been all that great if he forgot it so easily, he reasoned, so he just continued to cycle through appearances to try and find the one that best suited him. He needed to have the best face that a face could be after all! And, to be honest, he had gotten a bit bored of the last one he had been wearing. Too much like that Robert Downey Jr fellow... not crazy enough to suit him! Especially seeing as right now he was feeling a bit... odd.

And those who knew Leopold knew that him feeling "odd" meant that he was having a swing in the type of crazy he was experimenting with at the moment and it might just be violent.

He wasn't going to be violent but he wanted to have a good "angry face" if he needed to have one!

Plus he had read Iba's mind countless times, mostly just on a whim, and had found that she liked her men to look strong and powerful, like they were ready and willing to dominate her at a moment's notice. Well he was definitely willing to dominate her, he liked to dominate people. But it seemed that she had begun to look elsewhere for people to sate her desires and to express feelings towards.

That wasn't fair!

Leopold rather liked the attention he received and it was only now that she had stopped it that he found himself pouting more and more. And pouting was not good for his new face! It ruined it's "seriously crazy" look that he had spent hours working on!

Never mind all that noise.

Iba was coming to visit him and she would be arriving any second now. Of course she didn't know she was yet. She never did when he summoned her. Leopold would simply hold his hand out, like so, and will his magic to bring her to him!

As she was teleported into his little lab area, he swept his cloak over him (Did he mention that he had a cape/cloak thingy? It was so cool! Though he'd totally stolen the idea from "The Black Mamba" cape in the animated human movie Megamind),

"Good evenining my little kitty-kins!" he greeted her seriously despite his words... before grinning, "So? Like my new face? I was going for "serious yet crazy with a pinch of dangerous and kinkiness". Does it suit me?"
Back to top Go down
Iba

Iba

PostSubject: Re: Little bit... odd (Leopold and Iba)   Little bit... odd (Leopold and Iba) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 7:07 am

Iba had been in the middle of something rather pleasurable.

It was something that she really hadn't wanted to end the way that it did, but, end the way it did, it did.

She seriously hated it when Leopold interrupted her by summoning her to him with merely the wave of his hand, she would have liked some warning before she was suddenly in front of him. More often than not now she was busy, trying to keep two strong demon men entertained was hard and busy work!

Although the thing he had interrupted was not sex or anything like it, he had interrupted her doing the daily crossword curled up on Lucifer's lap. It seemed strange to have such a homely setting with Lucifer but...she loved the way that both demons trusted her to keep their secrets, and she kept them even from each other.

Raising an eyebrow at Leopold, Iba didn't say anything for a few seconds as she took in the rather handsome new face but the cape...really? It made him look like a stupid child? Mainly being around Leopold irritated her now, or, she thought of him in simply a friend perspective, someone to enjoy being crazy around as well.

"Good evening Leopold." she stated softly "It suits you as all your other faces have suited you, which is well. Although I liked your long hair." Iba hummed.

Folding her arms around her chest she asked; "What did you need me for?"
Back to top Go down
Leopold

Leopold

PostSubject: Re: Little bit... odd (Leopold and Iba)   Little bit... odd (Leopold and Iba) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 7:16 am

Leopold chuckled a little bit and the cape disappeared in a burst of flames, leaving him in his black shirt and black trousers. There was something to be said about the colour black! It was simple, it was always stylish and it covered bloodstains better than any other colour he knew of. Not to mention it was his colour, making him look both taller and broader in the shoulders. And that was without the use of magic as well.

When she said that she liked the face that he was wearing he stroked his new chin in thought before touching his hair. Mmm... what would he look like with longer hair with this face he wondered? But that was a musing for another time! Right now he had some musing to do aloud,

"Always the flatterer Iba, I thank you." he told her with an exaggerated bow before humming a little bit, "You look a bit annoyed my dear? Was it the summoning?"

His eyes flashed a little bit and he smirked a little bit coldly,

"Interrupt something wholesome did I?" he asked her with a teasing voice, "Some card game with the girls? Shopping with Beleth?"

He stopped in front of her before smiling a little bit wider,

"I want to know why you no longer look at me like you used to my dear..." he told her sadly before the expression changed to a blank one, "I want to know why you look at THEM that way now."
Back to top Go down
Iba

Iba

PostSubject: Re: Little bit... odd (Leopold and Iba)   Little bit... odd (Leopold and Iba) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 7:25 am

Iba raised an eyebrow and her features arranged themselves into a surprised expression, honestly it seemed off that Leopold was paying attention to her emotions. It seemed off that he was only doing so now, almost as if he had woken up to something that he had been missing, perhaps he had finally woken up and realised that she had feelings for him...

And that those feelings were no longer there, or so small they might as well not be.

"Yes, I dislike it when you summon me without warning, I was in the middle of something." she stated with a small sigh, her ears flattening against her head as she continued to speak "And I was doing something with Lucifer, if you must know, so I won't be happy that he's now on his own without due explanation."

Honesty was always the best policy when it came to Leopold. Don't lie and give him the honest truth about what you were thinking and what you were feeling otherwise he would get angry.

It seemed like he had actually caught on that she had been crushing on him and was now a bit pissed that she wasn't waiting around like some sort of doormat for him to send her some little bits of attention now and again.

"I look at them that way now because instead of ignoring me when I gave them affection and attention they returned it." Iba stated with a frown "They helped rebuild the confidence you tore down with your years of neglect of my feelings Leopold, that is why I no longer look at you that way, if you knew I felt that way, it was cruel to ignore me so."
Back to top Go down
Leopold

Leopold

PostSubject: Re: Little bit... odd (Leopold and Iba)   Little bit... odd (Leopold and Iba) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 7:44 am

Leopold didn't like her attitude.

A small part of him wanted to get rid of that attitude in a violent way but the other voices helped to either soothe it's desire for blood or at least cover it up with noise. He chuckled a little bit at his own internal commentary about everything and anything in the world that he could come up with. Plastic army men pancakes was not something he thought he'd ever thought about before but then again he could have forgotten.

He forgot things from time to time.

So... she had been with Lucifer.

Lucifer the arrogant.

Lucifer the powerful.

Lucifer the duckling.

Dear old Luci seemed to have stepped in to take Iba's affections away from him and he didn't like that at all and for a number of reasons. First of all, he liked Iba. He wasn't sure how long he had liked her like that but it had been awhile. Perhaps since when they met. Or perhaps even before they met! Wait... scratch the last one.

He pouted a little bit when she said that it was because he had neglected to show her some feelings in return. Disappearing with a poof for smoke (the poof of smoke being purely theatrical and completely unnecessary otherwise), Leopold reappeared with a polaroid camera and a stack of photographs. He showed her a picture that was a close up of a man's face... a man who was clearly not there at all,

"See him? He had multiple multiple insanity-inducing conditions. He clocked out big time oh yes sir! Can barely string a sentence together! And this one too!" he threw the first picture away and began to show her all the pictures, "All of them the same! This one! And this one! This one was gone, and this one was gone... all unable to say more than three words! All demons of power... all popping in the brain department!"

He took a picture with the camera and it printed it off. He handed her the picture of his own face and grinned a little bit as he threw the camera and other photos over his shoulder,

"And this one too!" he declared with a grin, "More conditions than man and woman and monkey have ever thought about! All at once, all in my head... and all I want to do... is speak a line."

His manic energy drained from him and he slumped, a chair appearing out of thing air to catch him before he landed on the floor. He blinked slowly as he looked up at Iba,

"All I've been wanting to say is three words..." he frowned slightly, "But the noise is defeating my three little words... those words needed to tell you that you affections were not in vain... but returned tenfold."
Back to top Go down
Iba

Iba

PostSubject: Re: Little bit... odd (Leopold and Iba)   Little bit... odd (Leopold and Iba) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 8:10 am

Iba was a little shocked when Leopold just poofed away in a big cloud of smoke, she didn't understand why he had decided to go away like that but then again that was Leopold, he was quirky and that was a big part of the reason she lov-... no, she didn't love him. He had hurt her in ways that she hadn't even thought it was possible to be hurt, and now he was interested he was trying to worm his way back in?

When he came back the manic energy that he was producing honestly made Iba a little bit afraid, she hated seeing him like this but there were occasions where he was like this and it took him a while to get out of it.

Patiently she looked at the photographs and Iba listened to his explanation, she always knew that Leopold had been crazy but she didn't know that he had been that crazy. Although she still had trouble believing him, he was speaking more than a line now so why couldn't he say what he wanted to say to her?

Sighing softly when Leopold sank down into the chair, Iba sat down on the floor in front of him cross legged and shook her head. The crazy manner of Leopole had shaken her, and the way in which he was saying that he had returned her feelings was making her upset, and so she had to compose herself before trying to speak, but even when she was ready, Iba's voice was somewhat strained and exasperated.

"Leopold what do you want me to say?" she asked with a shake of her head "You never needed to say anything, an appreciative glance, an embrace, a kiss, anything to show me that you cared but you never did anything like that! How can you expect me to wait around for you to be ready to say three words, you just said more than three words then!"

Shaking her head Iba hugged her knees to her chest;

"I used to love you so much Leopold, I would have done anything to please you, and I did everything I could but...I couldn't try to bring up those feelings again, I'll just be hurt." she whispered softly.
Back to top Go down
Leopold

Leopold

PostSubject: Re: Little bit... odd (Leopold and Iba)   Little bit... odd (Leopold and Iba) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 8:39 am

Leopold despaired!

He was despondent!

He was another word beginning with D that was a synonym for being sad or otherwise depressed and slightly frustrated.

His demonstration with the pictures didn't seem to work and now she seemed to think even more that he had the capability to say the three words when he really couldn't. It wasn't the fact that he could speak that set him apart from them and yet made him the same as them. It was the fact that he couldn't say what he meant, not really. It was too difficult with a hundred different voices in his head all vying for pole position.

"You don't understand!" he declared, glass around the room shattering and the shards suspending in the air in what appeared to be slow motion. Each of them began to break up into smaller and small shards until there was nothing but a silvery dust in the air, "No... it's not just words! It's thoughts, it movement... it's everything. You don't understand... you tell your arm to move and it does. You will yourself to speak... and you do. I... I can't! I am willing my arm to move in a thousand different directions all at the same time... I am willing myself to speak but a million different words are pushed forwards in my brain..."

The silver dust disappeared, all of it zooming to his open palm where it reformed as a glass statue of Iba in a ball gown, dancing. Actually dancing. The glass statue began to dance around in the air, dancing around them,

"See that? Do you see that?!" he gestured at the dancing statue, "That wasn't what I wanted to do! I wanted to... to do that thing people do... the reassuring thing! A hug! But no... that was what pushed itself to the front Iba..."

He closed his eyes tightly and he began to pace around the room, avoiding each and every obstacle without ever opening his eyes,

"No... no no no it can't be gone..." he whispered, shaking all over, "It can't just... be gone! Mine isn't gone for you... so why is yours gone?"

Disappearing in a poof of smoke, he appeared right in front of her, his eyes wide as he stared into her own for five seconds exactly before backing off,

"No... it's not gone..." he chuckled a little bit manically, a little bit desperately, "No it's not gone... no matter how much you'd like it to be. Just like mine! It's there! It's there to stay!"
Back to top Go down
Iba

Iba

PostSubject: Re: Little bit... odd (Leopold and Iba)   Little bit... odd (Leopold and Iba) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 8:47 am

Iba gasped and immediately placed buffering shields up around her when all of the glass in the room around her exploded, she didn't understand why Leopold was bringing all of this up, she wasn't going to be with him, she didn't want to be with him and there was only a small part of her that still loved him. If she refused to nurture it then it would eventually die and stop being such a hanging on from times past.

The revelation that Leopold was so completely...screwed made Iba want to cry for some reason. Could it be that he had decided that she was supposed to love him and he was so crazy he probably didn't know what to do...that he was slightly scaring her with his frantic nature which seemed even more frantic than normal!

Feeling more than a little bit frightened when Leopold continued to tell her how he couldn't do what he wanted to do when he wanted to do it, and the frantic tone to his voice made her want to run from the room just to get away.

"Leopold if that is true, how can you ever think that you can love me in the way that you want to?" she asked softly "If you can't do what you want to whenever you want to do it, it is inevitable you are going to hurt me by that, even now you're scaring me by the way you're acting." Iba explained in a soft voice.

When he stood and began pacing around the room, Iba watched him slightly cautiously and she cried out in shock when he disappeared and reappeared right in front of her eyes. The manic tone to his voice made Iba shiver softly and the tears that had been building burst down her cheeks;

"Stop it Leopold! Stop it!" she cried out "I did love you for a long time and yes those feelings are still there but I will not act on them! Its over Leopold, I'm sorry but it's over between us."

Shaking her head she turned away from him and hugged her arms around her chest, her shoulders shaking as she cried gently.
Back to top Go down
Leopold

Leopold

PostSubject: Re: Little bit... odd (Leopold and Iba)   Little bit... odd (Leopold and Iba) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 9:04 am

He was scaring her.

Why was she scared he wondered?

Was she scared because he was infinitely more knowledgeable about magic, more magically powerful, there was no escape from this room without his acceptance and he had told her that he was more unhinged than any other demon in hell?

... because those were very good reasons for her to be afraid of him he had to admit in retrospect. Hindsight was 50/50 and all that.

He swallowed a little bit when she said that he would hurt her without meaning to, because he couldn't control his actions. No that wasn't true! He would never be able to hurt Iba! He had never done so in the past and he could never do it now, he was sure of it. He swallowed a little bit thickly and shook his head,

"Never... never hurt you Iba..." he told her quietly, the manic energy leaving him in an instant. The magic he had been using stopped abruptly and the glass figure fell from where it was hovering in the air, allowing him to catch it in his hand instinctively. He held it up to look at the glass version of her, stroking it's cheek, "You are... so fragile to me Iba. It's like you're made out of glass... I would never hurt you though..."

He closed his eyes and moved closer to her before holding her head gently with a hand on either temple of her head softly. Resting his forehead against hers, he calmed her down a little with some magic and did the same for himself but didn't move from the position,

"I need you to... to ground me." he whispered to her quietly, "Focusing on you gives me... something new... something clear... in my head. I think... I think it's sanity. And focusing on you... getting that sanity, means that I can say it now..."

Leaning in closer to her ear, he whispered softly to her,

"I love you Iba..." he whispered, "I love you and I need you..."
Back to top Go down
Iba

Iba

PostSubject: Re: Little bit... odd (Leopold and Iba)   Little bit... odd (Leopold and Iba) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 9:13 am

Iba couldn't help but look at Leopold like he had grown a second head when he suddenly seemed to stop all of the horrible manic activity that had been scaring her so much, it made her heart stop hammering so hard and she fixed her eyes on him with a softening expression. He seemed so wounded and so alone...what harm would it be to give him some comfort...?

When he told her that he would never hurt her, although it was more to the glass statue than to herself, Iba bit her lip and her ears gently perked up from her head, her heart was stirring with hope and she almost wanted to slap herself. All of that hard work getting over Leopold was being undone by his few simple words.

The feeling of his skin on her own made her gasp softly and her lips parted as she looked into his eyes, for once they seemed calm.

"Why didn't you ask me to help you before Leopold?" she asked softly, not daring to believe that this situation might be real "I would have helped you as much as I could if you had only asked me to help you with this..."

Iba was finding it hard to keep up here, her heart was thrumming gently against her chest as she looked into his eyes, enjoying his warm touch on her skin. Never had he touched her like this before, so meaningful and so gently, Iba closed her eyes and let some of her salty tears run down her cheeks onto his hands.

"I don't know what to do..." she whispered softly "I...I want to help you Leopold but I can't take any more of the pain that you give me...you have to promise that wont happen again, and if you promise that then...maybe I can open my heart to you again." Iba whispered softly, her lips tremoring softly, her body betraying her desires now that he was so close to her lips, so close to her body.
Back to top Go down
Leopold

Leopold

PostSubject: Re: Little bit... odd (Leopold and Iba)   Little bit... odd (Leopold and Iba) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 9:28 am

Was it... quieter in the room now or was it just him?

It had been so unbearably loud just a moment ago, voices vying to be heard and demanding to be the words spoken to Iba. But right now, being this close to her and focusing only on her, there was only one voice in his head and he was pretty sure that that was the sound of his thoughts being voiced in his head before he spoke them. It was a rather lonely experience for him at first, he who could not remember ever being able to hear only one line of thought clearly, but he adapted to it quickly he thought and accepted it as quickly as he could.

If this was sanity then no matter how alien it was to him he would have to embrace it or run the risk of losing Iba completely. Either because he'd hurt her or because she would decide that she could not love a man who was that insane. When she asked why he had never asked for help before he sighed slightly,

"The thought of losing you to either Lucifer or Azoth was what pushed me over the edge and made me realise this." he explained to her honestly before frowning slightly, "Before it was there but just... muted by a thousand other voices who didn't want to be cut out."

Stroking her cheek gently, his hand shivered just at the feeling of her soft, warm, skin beneath his fingertips. It was such an amazing feeling that he just couldn't help himself. He was this close to her and he could finally not only think his love but say it and act upon it too,

"I promise you Iba... as long as I have you to be my focus I can give you everything you deserve. All my love. And I promise you... I will never again hurt you." he told her gently, his thumb gently touching her lips, "I was told it was customary to seal deals and promises... with a kiss. Would I... would I be able to do that?"
Back to top Go down
Iba

Iba

PostSubject: Re: Little bit... odd (Leopold and Iba)   Little bit... odd (Leopold and Iba) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 9:37 am

Iba was waiting to hear the reason why Leopold had taken so long to come to his senses and she was prepared to wait a long time for the answer because she often did have to come back to her Master to get the answers to questions. Although, she was shocked when he managed to come up with the answer so quickly.

The expression on his face was enough for her to realise that he was coping with something new, and that something new would be the fact that he didn't have so many impulses running through his body any more.

"Well...I suppose that makes sense." she whispered softly, but right now she was a little too busy just gazing into his eyes, enjoying the fact that she felt for the first time that he was looking back out at her from inside, he was paying attention to her and although they were changed, she could tell it was still him behind those eyes.

Sighing softly at his touch, Iba raised her hands and gently wrapped them around his shoulders so that she could feel close to him too in return.

"I guess you are going to have to settle in for a long time of hearing only one voice in that head of yours, I'm not planning on going anywhere." Iba whispered softly, and held her body closer to Leopold's, embracing him tightly in her arms "I wanted to hear you say that for so long..." she admitted in a quite murmur.

Kissing his thumb softly, Iba nodded her head with a shy smile; "You don't have to ask Leopold, I've been waiting for you to kiss me since the day we met." Iba smiled softly, letting her arms slide down to hold his biceps as she backed away a little so he might kiss her with ease.
Back to top Go down
Leopold

Leopold

PostSubject: Re: Little bit... odd (Leopold and Iba)   Little bit... odd (Leopold and Iba) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 3:04 am

Leopold could tell that she was surprised by his quick response to such a deep and meaningful question and he could understand why. After all, before he had always had at least a hundred different opinions on everything and had taken the time to sort through some of the responses that he would accept. But no matter how surprised she was at the swiftness of his answer, he was more surprised. After all, he had lived (in a manner of speaking) with the problem for innumerable years and suddenly he was freed of it.

It was a heady feeling to suddenly be able to control oneself entirely after years of having phantom versions of yourself control and compel your actions.

"No it doesn't and that was the problem." he joked a little bit, a tame and ordinary joke that required no insanity to find amusing. It was a weak joke but it was a start wasn't it? He paused as he looked into her eyes, "Your eyes are different to what I've always seen them as being... they shine brighter."

With her arms wrapped around him and her body close to his, Leopold couldn't help but feel his body's natural reaction to her proximity. He licked his lips a little, feeling them suddenly becoming dry even as he continued to hold her closely,

"Yours is the only voice I care for..." he told her in a whisper before smiling faintly and nodding, "And I have wanted to say it for just as long my love I assure you."

Moving his thumb out of the way, he cupped her cheek in his hand silently for a moment before leaning in and kissing her gently on the lips.

Her lips were soft, warm and inviting.

Her lips were plump and lovely to taste.

Her lips touching against his sent a spark running through his body that ignited his desires and made his heart race rapidly. So rapidly that he did the only thing he could think to do and kissed her more, moving them both so that she was laid on her back on the bed, his own body above hers as he kissed her. He broke the kiss reluctantly to breathe (such an inconvenient thing) and couldn't help the way his hands fell to her hips,

"I have a desire... a desire I've held for you for the longest of times..." he whispered to her softly, kissing her neck gently, "A desire... to make love to you..."
Back to top Go down
Iba

Iba

PostSubject: Re: Little bit... odd (Leopold and Iba)   Little bit... odd (Leopold and Iba) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 5:15 am

Iba smiled softly and she gave a small laugh at the joke that Leopold made, honestly it felt a little bit odd that she was just being able to be here and have a conversation with the man without being upset, or rebuffed or...or have him take on some random tangent! It made her heart flutter happily and she held a hope in her heart that they could be together the way that she had dreamed the time she had been deeply in love with him.

"My eyes are different?" she asked with a small smile on her lips "I don't know what you have been seeing through those eyes but I'm happy that I can help you to see things as they really are. It must feel nice to just have one thought running through there." Iba smiled wider and squeezed Leopold gently in her hug she was giving him.

Hearing that he had wanted to say that he had loved her for a long time, Iba smiled bashfully and she couldn't help but bounce softly in her place;

"Oh you have no idea how happy that makes me Leopold!" she squeaked happily, letting go of him so that she could squeeze her hands together and shake them in the air in happiness "I'm sorry I'll compose myself..." Iba flushed softly and returned to hugging Leopold gently, her arms wrapped around his waist.

As soon as she felt his lips touching hers, Iba closed her eyes and she kissed him softly on the lips in return, running her hands through his hair as he laid her back on the bed, their kisses going on for ever it would seem. She didn't want to leave his touch, it made her spark in desire but also a much happier and deeper feeling burst inside of her.

As Leopold broke away, Iba continued to kiss his jawbone, down to his collarbone, giving him soft nibbles.

"You have always wanted to make love to me...?" she asked with a soft blush on her cheeks "You are very forward aren't you?" Iba giggled as she trailed her tongue up from his collarbone to his ear "But I have always wanted that too..."
Back to top Go down
Leopold

Leopold

PostSubject: Re: Little bit... odd (Leopold and Iba)   Little bit... odd (Leopold and Iba) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 5:26 am

Leopold had to admit that only having the one thought process that most people had was much better than having the multiple ones he'd had before. Now he was able to focus, now he was able to think through his actions and now he was able to show his love for Iba. Honestly, now there were a million reasons why he was much more improved. The only downside, that he could see, was that he wasn't as magically powerful as he was normally, only just more powerful than Iba right now. But that was alright with him.

A small price to pay.

"It feels a little bit odd to be fair." he admitted with a light chuckle, "I keep half expecting to hear an echo in my head every time only one thought is 'spoken' inside my head... it's going to be interesting I'll tell you that right now."

He grinned a little bit as he watched her express her happiness in a very undignified, very amusing and very cute manner. When she apologised he smirked a little bit and shook his head,

"You needn't apologise..." he smirked slightly, "I have no doubt that I gave you much stranger things to react to."

Kissing her was something that made Leopold feel ten times more alive than he had ever felt (even more alive than before his death to be honest) and he had no intention of going more than an hour a day without getting another kiss from her. It kind of made him feel a bit like an addict but he was okay with that for now. He was addicted to Iba's kisses and Iba herself and he was A-Okay with that.

Purring softly in pleasure at the way she teased him with kisses, he licked his lips a little bit when she said that she had always wanted to make love to him as well. With a wave of his hand his shirt began to unbutton itself before pulling itself off of him quickly. Laying between her legs, his clothed erection pressed against her clothed pussy as his hands ran up under her shirt to begin playing with her breasts as he kissed her passionately. Breaking the kiss, he sat back a little bit to give him room to unbutton and take off his trousers,

"I cannot wait too long... I need to have you naked against me..." he whispered huskily into her ear, commanding, "Now my love..."
Back to top Go down
Iba

Iba

PostSubject: Re: Little bit... odd (Leopold and Iba)   Little bit... odd (Leopold and Iba) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 5:43 am

Iba couldn't help but giggle when he said that he had given her stranger things to react to, Iba thought back onto some of those things that he had done to her and to be honest she could not disagree with his statement in the slightest.

"Well I am not going to disagree." she purred softly as she nuzzled her head against his chest, enjoying the feeling of his warm skin being against her own "There have been some weird things going on in that head of yours, and I swear if you mention a pink elephant I'm going to have to...to do something drastic!" Iba laughed kissing the button on his shirt that was closest to her lips.

As soon as she saw Leopold beginning to undress her eyes widened a little bit.

Wow he was a fast mover wasn't he?!

Although her attention was soon focused on his muscled new body that he had sported for her and she felt her cheeks heat slightly as her fingertips, seemingly of their own will, began to trace over his skin with a feather light touch.

Gasping softly, Iba leant her head back when he slipped his hands up under her shirt and began to play with her breasts, making her gently groan in the back of her throat with the desire that he was unfurling within her. At long last his hands were touching her the way she had desired them too all of these years...

"Yes," she murmured softly, as her fingers trembled as she undid the buttons to her blouse "I want you now Leopold, I've waited for so long." Iba whispered softly, her fingers moving to unbutton and unzip her jeans, leaving her in her bra, jeans and panties underneath Leopold.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little bit... odd (Leopold and Iba)   Little bit... odd (Leopold and Iba) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Little bit... odd (Leopold and Iba)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Out of the Darkness We Rise :: The Demonic Realm :: Hell-
Jump to: