Out of the Darkness We Rise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Out of the Darkness We Rise

And he opened the bottomless pit, and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace, and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

By the stars (Heath and Seni)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Heath

Heath

By the stars (Heath and Seni) Empty
PostSubject: By the stars (Heath and Seni)   By the stars (Heath and Seni) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 6:02 am

Heath wasn’t a big fan of fighting for the sake of fighting; he believed that a fight was only worth it if you truly hated your enemy or if you were fuelled by the overwhelming passion for revenge that made his, and other demons, existence in hell. After all, Heath was a demon of revenge. He was responsible for pushing thousands, millions, of humans into acting like monsters in the name of revenge and it was oddly satisfying he would have to admit. But right now he had been drafted into a deal with Leopold and some others.

Honestly, he hadn’t wanted much to do with the deal until Leopold explained that quite a number of people on the ‘good’ side of the war wanted revenge on the ‘bad’ side. And boy had he been right! The Potter boy wanted to kill Voldemort in order to avenge his parents and countless others… a bit too noble but still revenge was revenge! The Longbottom child wanted revenge on those who had tortured his parents into madness and, unlike the Potter boy… the Longbottom boy’s desire for revenge had an element of darkness in it. He wanted to give the torturers a taste of their own medicine and Heath whole-heartedly approved.

He was on the 'bad' side thanks to the deal but honestly he didn't much care for the sides in this war. Both sides were feeding him strength from their desire for revenge and Leopold, being the good friend that he was, had told him about those who desired it the most. And both boys, on their own, would power him nicely.

But neither of them compared to the feast of revenge and vengeance that was Senium! She wanted revenge on her own grandfather! For making her into a living puppet and forever denying her the chance of being human again. Oh it was a very good reason to want revenge and the fact that it was against a family member just made it oh so much tastier! He liked his lips a little bit at the thought even as he made his way towards Senium by the forest. He was going to sow the seeds in her mind as soon as possible… the hauntingly beautiful puppet girl would have her revenge and the outlets to make her something truly horrifying to her enemies.

It was a clear night by the forest and Senium seemed to have been there for a while. Smirking a little bit, he moved to stand by her side, looking up at the stars,

“By the time we see them… each of these stars is already dead. Gone.” He spoke conversationally before smirking a little bit, “But we still see them. It’s the same for some desires… the person is gone but the feelings towards them remain. Even grow. When a person dies you keep the love… the friendship… the anger… the hatred and the thirst for revenge.”

He turned to her with a slightly smirk, knowing that although he knew quite a bit about her, she knew nothing about him. Heath liked to have the upper hand like that,

“Wouldn’t you agree Senium?” he asked her silkly before bowing his head, “Heath, at your service madam.”
Back to top Go down
Senium Nex

Senium Nex

PostSubject: Re: By the stars (Heath and Seni)   By the stars (Heath and Seni) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 6:15 am

Senium had been looking up at the stars and thinking, as she often did when she was on her own, she was thinking about what her Grandfather had done to her and how she was stuck in this body without any hope of getting out, without having the driving hope of her being able to feel a real pulse within her once more - to finally be able to be made human again. Even Richard, the most talented man at Transfiguration she had ever met, said he could not fix her.

Her soul was bonded to this piece of wood.

Unable to be torn apart at this late stage of her inhabiting the puppet.

At least he was able to change and alter her body so that she wasn't stuck as a child forever, any hope she had of any romantic life would have vanished if that wasn't able to be done. Any relationship where someone found having sex with a 14 year old enjoyable was a little unhealthy she had to admit to herself. The fact he had messed her life up so badly was something that never left her thoughts for long, and her brow creased in anger, her teeth biting down hard on her lip as she tried to keep herself from letting her anger out in a loud cry of anguish.

Of course as soon as she heard a voice next to her, her features relaxed into her normal, rather devoid of emotion look, as she silently assessed the man that had appeared next to her. Immediately she could tell that he was no normal man, he felt different to her, his magic was different to a wizard and she frowned softly up at him.

"I think that's a bit of a personal question to ask a stranger." she quipped coldly "Although clearly you've been doing your research, Heath." Senium stated, her eyes locking with his own "What do you want from me?"
Back to top Go down
Heath

Heath

PostSubject: Re: By the stars (Heath and Seni)   By the stars (Heath and Seni) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 6:26 am

Heath had to admit that the young puppet witch was rather good at masking her emotions, even if only a few were really able to show on her wooden face. She was a very interesting young woman that was to be sure. She had such a complex array of emotions and yet she chose to wear a mask to cover them... how was she really feeling behind that mask? It would be a mystery to even Heath if he couldn't sense her thirst for revenge. It was there and it was an insistent thought in her brain by the sounds of it.

As he was assessing her emotions he could tell that she was assessing him both physically and magically. She was a very skilled witch to be sure! She was able to tell that he was different, he had no doubt about that. And boy was he different. He smirked a little bit,

"I suppose you're right Senium." he admitted before nodding in agreement, "I have indeed done my homework on your my dear Senium."

He locked eyes with her. It was, even for Heath, momentarily unnerving to lock eyes with her when she was quite clearly not going to be the first to blink or look away. He nodded a little bit as he began to wander around the area they were in,

"What do I want from you? Oh nothing much." he admitted with a little grin, "I just want to talk to you... I've heard so much about you... you've caused quite a stir in the world after all. And I'd like to know you first hand rather than through rumours."

Back to top Go down
Senium Nex

Senium Nex

PostSubject: Re: By the stars (Heath and Seni)   By the stars (Heath and Seni) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 6:33 am

Senium was a little bit angry with this man, he had done research on her and now he was here to see if the rumours he had heard were true? Well if that wasn't the height of bad manners she didn't know what was! All she had wanted to do tonight was finally be able to start to dance again, after her latest realisation she had gone overboard on the contracts and didn't have time, this was her first night she wasn't working in over three weeks.

Of course her bank balance had gone up considerably so it wasn't such a bad thing that she had been unable to dance for a few days.

"I'm not your dear." she stated simply as she continued to look at Heath with her unblinking eyes, she could see it in him too, he thought she wasn't human, that she didn't have that many emotions, that she couldn't feel like they felt, but she could, she felt all the emotions she had done very clearly and each one was like a stab of a knife "So please refrain from calling me that, it's creepy."

Senium, despite all appearances and what she did was an 18 year old girl. She liked to behave like one but only in the company of a few select people, such as Richard and...well just Richard really these days. She didn't trust many others.

"And what makes you think I want to talk to you about what you might have heard?" she asked, her voice was low and her words almost spat out with the venom she was feeling, he didn't care about her he just wanted the answers that he had come to get. Well, she was sure that she wasn't going to give them to him, she didn't trust him, he gave out bad vibes.

"So why don't you save us both some time and, leave?" Senium asked, her eyebrow cocked.
Back to top Go down
Heath

Heath

PostSubject: Re: By the stars (Heath and Seni)   By the stars (Heath and Seni) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 6:43 am

Heath could feel her anger welling up when he told her that he was here to see if the rumours were true. It was a heady feeling, having knowledge of someone else's emotions. Especially when they were strong emotions like anger. He almost shuddered at the pleasure of experiencing such heights of anger from her. Licking his lips a little bit, he chuckled a little bit when she said that she wasn't his dear. Of all the things for her to pick up as creepy, that was the one she chose? He smirked a little bit,

"I suppose it does have a certain creepiness to it." he agreed with a smirk. She was able to tell what he was thinking to some degree if the look on her face was any indication. Chuckling a little bit, he circled her a little bit, "Senium Nex... you are as beautiful as you are deadly. So that rumour is certainly true... and I am so glad of it."

He raised an eyebrow when she spat out her question. Such venom... dear hell below he was going to like this girl that was for damn sure! He tilted his head to the side a little bit,

"Oh but why are you angry with me Senium?" he asked with a mock pout as he circled her, like a predator sizing up his prey, "It's not me you want to shout at after all... it's not me you're really angry at. Annoyed at, sure. Angry... no. Your anger is reserved for someone else isn't it?"

Heath was toying with her and they both knew it. Deciding to see what she would do if she knew the truth, Heath stopped circling her, looking right into her eyes,

"I know the one you hate Senium... I've met him." he told her with a cold little smile at the memory, "He resides in hell... in my domain."
Back to top Go down
Senium Nex

Senium Nex

PostSubject: Re: By the stars (Heath and Seni)   By the stars (Heath and Seni) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 6:53 am

Senium couldn't help but relax a little bit when she heard that Heath agreed with what she had said, she didn't feel like fighting tonight she was tired after her long stint in doing jobs, however she was not above rising to use her power if she needed to tonight. When he complimented her, she was torn, her guard was back up but she was flattered.

Being made out of wood tended to get you insulted, more than it got you complimented.

"Then why are you circling me like a piece of meat a vulture is trying to swoop down on?" she asked, her brow furrowed once more "Certainly doesn't make a woman feel beautiful, more like prey. Of course if that's the case, you'll have to work a lot harder to defeat me."

When he pouted Senium was getting more riled up with the guy, his circling was doing her head in and she wanted to send a kunai into his chest to see if that would stop him from poking his nose in where it wasn't wanted. Ever since Humphrey had died, she had become withdrawn, private beyond belief.

"I'm angry at you because you are poking your note in where it isn't wanted." she hissed "And that quite frankly is none of your goddamn business."

Clenching her fists she glared at the man in front of her, Senium was beyond pissed off and right now, if she had one of her puppets on her she would be using it to beat his ass to a pulp. Although, when he told her that he had met her Grandfather, and that he was in Hell, Senium paused, it made sense now his magic was different because he was a demon...she didn't even know they really existed.

"Good for you." she stated coldly "Is there anything else you wanted to say? Believe it or not, I had plans before you intruded and probed into my personal life."
Back to top Go down
Heath

Heath

PostSubject: Re: By the stars (Heath and Seni)   By the stars (Heath and Seni) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 7:01 am

Heath knew that he was circling her in a predatory manner but was less than inclined to stop if he was honest. Mainly because, to him, she was prey. She was giving him such strength with her anger that he could almost taste it in the air. But he wouldn't push her too far with the anger. Believe it or not, he enjoyed getting women flustered from compliments just as much as he enjoyed getting people angry and thirsting for revenge. In the end he stopped his circling,

"You must forgive me, my species is wired differently to yours." he admitted with a smirk, "You have evolved to be intelligent creatures, not ruled by instincts. My kind... my kind still have the instincts and it can be quite a bother sometimes I must admit. But the benefits make it worth it in my mind. So very worth it."

Oooooo! That was a delicious spike of anger right there! If he was right then she had just wished him either death or grievous bodily harm. Either was good though. His pout disappeared and instantly he was smirking again, licking his lips as he did so. He took a few steps closer to her, getting quite far into her personal space,

"What was that thought there Senium?" he purred to her silkily, "You were thinking such violent thoughts about me weren't you? I can't say I disapprove... so how about it? Do it. Go through with it right now... stab me, curse me, try it. Go ahead..."

He laughed a little bit. Oh she was getting more and more delicious with each passing second! He smirked a little bit and leant in close to her face with his own,

"Yes... I am a demon and I have been summoned here to help Voldemort squash your world." he admitted with a happy little smile, "Seems he even wants the head of that one guy... Ah what's his name? Black hair? Transfiguration guy? Killed a lot of death eaters by turning them to dust? Sound familiar?"
Back to top Go down
Senium Nex

Senium Nex

PostSubject: Re: By the stars (Heath and Seni)   By the stars (Heath and Seni) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 7:39 am

Senium scowled at Heath, this man was getting more irritating by the second and to be honest, she was tired of it already, she was going to apparate away the soonest chance she got. She definitely had better things to do than stand here and take this sort of abuse from this demon, Senium was definitely going to have to tell Lucian about this when she got back to their flat.

"If you are aware it can be a bother why don't you do something about it and prevent it bothering other people so you are the only one inconvenienced?" she asked with a scowl "Prey tell what benefits might they be that can make this worthwhile?"

Seeing him change his pout to a smirk made her eyebrow raise, but as soon as he stepped closer to her and licked his lips, Senium turned it right back to a scowl. Whatever this guy was going to do, was not something she was interested in in the slightest so she was going to take this as her chance to leave. Not moving an inch, staying her ground Senium locked her eyes with Heath's.

"I don't want to waste the effort." she spat through gritted teeth "You'll only continue to be a cocky bastard if I do, so what's for me to gain?"

As he got closer to her face Senium's features turned impassive, all traces of anger were gone from her features, he was trying to bait her and she had let him, so inside she decided she wouldn't give him the satisfaction of making it quite so open.

"Well good luck with that." she stated matter of factly "I guess I'm going to have to ask someone to key me up on Demons, lucky for me, I have just the right guy."

Smirking for the first time during this conversation, Senium grinned; "I suppose I'll be seeing you around then." and before he could say or do anything, disapperated away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: By the stars (Heath and Seni)   By the stars (Heath and Seni) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

By the stars (Heath and Seni)
Page 1 of 1